Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

On 19/03/2021 at 15:45, G51 said:

Is this #OneClubSince1888 thing a recent campaign that Celtic have launched, or have they just taken the opportunity to do a bit of Sevcoing while showing solidarity to Kamara?

On 19/03/2021 at 15:58, bennett said:

I can see most of them lapping up oneclubsince1888 and forgetting all about getting trounced in the league and losing their beloved Terry Munro. 

Great piece of spin from hollicom tbf.

Ripping ma knitting.

Dunno if anyone else is the same, but this is the least I've been up for an Old Firm game in my life.

Nope, will be interesting to see if Rangers can bounce back from the disappointment of Thursday night and if they can keep their unbeaten league run intact. I think Celtic will throw the kitchen sink at Rangers today which should make for an entertaining game. Surely they will be desperate to salvage something out of the wreckage of the last few months. Perhaps the game meaning the least in terms of points, at this stage of proceedings will produce the best contest of the set.
Here’s hoping that’s the case anyway.

19 hours ago, bennett said:

I don't think I've been so underwhelmed for an old firm, even when I knew that we were in for a scudding I still looked forward to the games. 

Tomorrow is just a bounce game really. 

This will be reflected by the WAG's of the Celtic fans not receiving a bonus black-eye this afternoon.

I think the events from Thursday have overshadowed the build up to this match but I’ll be well up for it by the time kick off arrives.

It’s a shame no fans will be there, I’d have loved to have partied in the stadium today.

On 19/03/2021 at 15:45, G51 said:

Is this #OneClubSince1888 thing a recent campaign that Celtic have launched, or have they just taken the opportunity to do a bit of Sevcoing while showing solidarity to Kamara?

“Open to all since 1888”

Unless you vote Tory, support the British army, wear a poppy, Israeli, identify as British/pro UK that is. As long as you don’t fall into any of those categories then “Open to all”.

As for firmly standing by racism, we’ll just ignore the fact that Leigh Griffiths was caught on camera leading a crowded pub singing a racist ditty about Rudi Skacel shall we?

Celtic Football Club at their sanctimonious, hypocritical best.

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

“Open to all since 1888”

Unless you vote Tory, support the British army, wear a poppy, Israeli, identify as British/pro UK that is. As long as you don’t fall into any of those categories then “Open to all”.

As for firmly standing by racism, we’ll just ignore the fact that Leigh Griffiths was caught on camera leading a crowded pub singing a racist ditty about Rudi Skacel shall we?

You forgot Shay Logun... 🙃

“Open to all since 1888”

They have Israeli players, Tory players and board members, they wear a poppy every season, they have plenty of unionists in their support and I would guess quite a few armed forces members too.

16 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You forgot Shay Logun... 🙃

Oh aye him as well. A fair bit of victim blaming went on with him. Celtic don’t like it when they get shown up and aren’t able to play victims themselves.