Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

I see Nicola is perturbed by the lack of positive cases after the celebrations.

It DEFINITELY CANT BE that the virus is less transmissible in the open air but it MUST BE because The Rangers fans are lying to the Test and Trace teams.

I think she’s myopically focused on the virus; she should maybe let a little bit of the real world back into her life. 

7 hours ago, AJF said:

Maybe I never made myself clear, my question is why would there be an event at Ibrox before, during or after the team play in a dead rubber match at Sharkhead?

Cynicism aside, is there any indications whatsoever that fans are even going to turn up? Where have they got their information that an 'event' is planned? The club and all prominent influencers/supporters clubs are aligned that fans have no interest in making an appearance anywhere on Sunday.

Do you live in Glasgow M8?  I think this is a bit naive.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Do you live in Glasgow M8?  I think this is a bit naive.

I do not, but please explain why you believe there would be an event at Ibrox for this match? Both games v Celtic this season so far went by without any issues and this one means less than those. 

15 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I see Nicola is perturbed by the lack of positive cases after the celebrations.

It DEFINITELY CANT BE that the virus is less transmissible in the open air but it MUST BE because The Rangers fans are lying to the Test and Trace teams.

I think she’s myopically focused on the virus; she should maybe let a little bit of the real world back into her life. 

"it was only a small increase the transmission of a potentially deadly virus"

**** not doing anything to dispel their thick as f**k mental gymnastics.

Edited by Romeo

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

"it was only a small increase the transmission of a potentially deadly virus"

**** not doing anything to dispel their thick as f**k mental gymnastics.

Romeo wetting the bed and arguing the case for Zero COVID I see. 

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

Romeo wetting the bed and arguing the case for Zero COVID I see. 

"We should definitely have a wee bit of Covid"

As I said, thick as f**k.

**** going full trump. Castore could do a roaring trade in a sevco tin foil hat.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

"We should definitely have a wee bit of Covid"

As I said, thick as f**k.

**** going full trump. Castore could do a roaring trade in a sevco tin foil hat.

Wee bit of COVID, be grand sure.

Is the reason you’re in such a bad mood something to do with the government confirming the game won’t be postponed?

Just now, bennett said:

Romeo used to be such a cheery applepiner,  this season has been too much for him.

He was so gracious and warm at the start of the season. It’s sad to see really.

21 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
21 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
The fans have been told by the Scottish Government and Police Scotland they are not impacted by lockdown rules so what’s to stop them planning another party ??

A lot of them will should be self isolating this week. Shame.

But they won't.

12 hours ago, AJF said:

I do not, but please explain why you believe there would be an event at Ibrox for this match? Both games v Celtic this season so far went by without any issues and this one means less than those. 

You need to make your mind up here.
You posted on the Celtic thread a hoax about Celtic fans defending the stadium from rangers fans.
Then you debated at the start of this thread it didn't matter what the club did to stop the fans taking to the streets.
Now that sevco have done more this week after the organised chaos of last week you believe it's done and dusted. 

9 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You posted on the Celtic thread a hoax about Celtic fans defending the stadium from rangers fans.
Then you debated at the start of this thread it didn't matter what the club did to stop the fans taking to the streets.
Now that sevco have done more this week after the organised chaos of last week you believe it's done and dusted. 

They seem to change their mind every time the fans or the club disgrace themselves. They've changed their mind many times over the past few weeks.

Edited by Romeo

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My mind is made up, you're just confusing different issues.

The issue regarding Celtic fans defending the stadium was not started by me, I simply suggested this may have been a reason that police were visiting Celtic fans in their homes encouraging them not to turn up.

I said at the start of this thread it didn't matter what the club did to stop fans taking to the streets when we won the league. That achievement prompted a large outpouring of emotion and celebration which is vastly different to a dead rubber match against Celtic, especially when the previous two matches against them had no fans gathering en masse.

I never said it is done and dusted, I asked where the intelligence has come from to suggest that there will be an event at Ibrox when the game is being played at Celtic Park, and nobody has been able to give a satisfactory response to that as of yet.

Edited by AJF

The proof will be in the pudding, I'll reluctantly come and eat some humble pie if it turns out there is some kind of event or gathering of fans this weekend. If there isn't, I'd expect you to do the same.

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

They seem to change their mind every time the fans or the club disgrace themselves. They've changed their mind many times over the past few weeks.

you not gotten round to changing the profile pic yet pal

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

The proof will be in the pudding, I'll reluctantly come and eat some humble pie if it turns out there is some kind of event or gathering of fans this weekend. If there isn't, I'd expect you to do the same.

Morelos?