Jump to content

Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm


Recommended Posts

The Champions continue their victory lap of the SPFL Premiership with a trip to Parkhead. This game proves that despite what Celtic's twitter account says, they are half of something.

Radio Clyde reporting tonight that the status of this game remains "in the balance". For an Old Firm game that is a total dead rubber, there's more off-the-field drama than ever before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought we would pump them in the New Year game and it turned out to be our worst performance of the season arguably so I can't say I'm overly optimistic, head says we should smash them heart says it'll be tight as f**k. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tough game against the 10 in a row invincibles,  maybe it's best if the game gets cancelled as we're miles behind them in every department. 

A player of Shane Duffy's quality is something that we'll never cope with.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no old firm. 
The Rangers fans watched their club die.
 
As for the game we could be in for an old  fashioned scudding.
Unknown-5.jpeg.db80fed3d2e263f1b38b45839bcaafb5.jpeg

IMG_1615329017.377127.jpg


No old firm eh. Better tell that to your putrid club who share the trademark with the champions.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Gazzah said:


IMG_1615329017.377127.jpg


No old firm eh. Better tell that to your putrid club who share the trademark with the champions.

A number of your fans have spent the weekend desecrating memorials dedicated to peoples loved ones who have passed away, singing ant-catholic songs yet you want to fling around words like putrid?

Sick Get Away GIF by Rooster Teeth

Back on topic, 4-0 Celtic. No logic, nothing to base it on just flinging numbers out there as i'm due to get one right this season........right??? law of averages says so!!!

Edited by Jinky67
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

A number of your fans have spent the weekend desecrating memorials dedicated to peoples loved ones who have passed away, singing ant-catholic songs yet you want to fling around words like putrid?

Sick Get Away GIF by Rooster Teeth


It matters not a f**k to me if this is Rangers first title or their 55th but why on earth would Celtic want to own a trademark on something they claim doesn’t exist? Seems a bit counter intuitive to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

ck on topic, 4-0 Celtic. No logic, nothing to base it on just flinging numbers out there as i'm due to get one right this season........right??? law of averages says so!!!

Not sure that's a good thing. On the very unlikely event the **** lose what would they do. ? If they've willingly and deliberately desecrated the memorials to the dead in George Square with the full backing of the **** on here  there's no telling what might happen. A draw would be the best, safest result.

Edited by Romeo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Not sure that's a good thing. On the very unlikely event the **** lose what would they do. ? If they've willingly and deliberately desecrated the memorials to the dead in George Square with the full backing of the **** on here  there's no telling what might happen. A draw would be the best, safest result.

I’m thinking something like this? 🤷‍♂️🧟‍♂️

Anyone got Brad Pitt’s number? 🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the surface, peculiar that Celtic should re-register the OF trademarks, and a good comeback from some Ibrox supporters that they have teamed up with their side, and they have, while denying they are half of the Old Firm.

But on the other hand, it's not been fully thought through by fans of the league winners, in that in using the official government websites as evidence, they've failed to notice that Old Firm and The Old Firm have been registered as trademarks by Celtic FC Limited, and The Rangers Football Club Limited, the latter of which, on official government websites, is the entity formed by Charles Green on 29th of May 2012 as Sevco Scotland Limited.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like there's going to be a decision made on this game today by the Scottish Government, with a real possibility that it's moved to the Monday instead of the Sunday.

Humza Yousaf appears to be calling for a longer postponement. He must be absolutely terrified of a total shagging in this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...