Who is a player/pundit/manager that people from every single club could say they like?

15 hours ago, NFL12 said:

An English Liverpool fan who also supports Rangers, and who I am training today coincidentally asked me about Butcher. I mentioned his time at Hibs and that he always seemed decent enough to me on the tv. I don’t think he is as popular up Govan way after he seemingly slightly condemned the sectarian singing that took place in the Rangers dressing room. I like him even more for that.

his ongoing dislike for Maradona became seemed a rather bizarre obsession.

14 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Managed Meadowbank into Franchise FC so I didn't like him for that. But on the whole he's ok.

Yeah Meadowbank from Ferranti was ok, but another move to Livingston wasn't. 😄

22 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Oh, if anything they've become more bitter over time, it's impressive how long people can hold a grudge for. 

He preceded Bert Paton who was incredibly popular, which only serves to deepens the dislike of Jocky. 

I think of him as the character that DundeeBarry wrote about, a funny man with a penchant for jetpacks.

Aint that the truth.😂

Speaking to  folk of a certain age and telling them I support Morton seems to bring grown men from all over the country into a misty eyed glaze recalling Andy Ritchie goals and everyone's enjoying his commentary in the league just now as well. 

Fans of a team in the North East and a certain Sir in North West England may not recall his goals so fondly! [emoji23]
I still have nightmares at the thought of visiting Cappielow in the early 80s.

7 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Speaking to  folk of a certain age and telling them I support Morton seems to bring grown men from all over the country into a misty eyed glaze recalling Andy Ritchie goals and everyone's enjoying his commentary in the league just now as well. 

I read his autobiography a few months back. Bit of a sad one but interesting enough.

On 09/03/2021 at 19:19, Stormzy said:

I'm not too familiar with Burns or McStay but have seen enough about Burns to know how well revered he was. 

I'm struggling with Larsson, I might need to veto him, incredible player but I spent my childhood hating him, can't say I ardently dislike him though.

Brilliant player but always remember the time he dug the turf up with his studs in front of the penalty spot before Albertz took a pen. That was a pretty scummy thing to do but big Jorg just flattened it and rolled it home.

Also remember him being a bit of a diver when he first came to Scotland but nonetheless a class player that ragdolled us on many occasions. 

On 11/03/2021 at 19:44, yoda said:

I obviously can't speak for fans of other clubs but I liked Derek Adams.

Guess you're in the minority.

The reaction of one of his ex-players at the weekend, then the literal hundreds of EFL players both liking tweets made about it/actually congratulating the boy who goaded Adams, is incredible.

He genuinely seems despised by the majority of English football.