Who is a player/pundit/manager that people from every single club could say they like?

20 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

He looks like a peanut with teeth.

I like the character McCoist plays on TV but his time managing Rangers showed him to be the same as the rest.

If we are going Rangers I always liked Amoruso.

Did he not get done for racially abusing a player?

If counting previous players/managers I think Tommy Burns was one guy who a lot ( not all) Rangers fans liked. McCoist was mentioned before, and him and Burns were good friends I am lead to believe. I know Celtic fans who like McCoist as well.

23 hours ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Quite liked Terry Butcher when he was ICT boss. 

An English Liverpool fan who also supports Rangers, and who I am training today coincidentally asked me about Butcher. I mentioned his time at Hibs and that he always seemed decent enough to me on the tv. I don’t think he is as popular up Govan way after he seemingly slightly condemned the sectarian singing that took place in the Rangers dressing room. I like him even more for that.

I can't stand Alex Ferguson. My dad hates Pat Nevin. Terry Christie is a good lad, probably the best shout so far. Can't think of anyone else offhand. I avoid punditry like the plague, but Steven Thompson's metrosexual coats annoy me even with the sound off.

14 hours ago, NFL12 said:

An English Liverpool fan who also supports Rangers, and who I am training today coincidentally asked me about Butcher. I mentioned his time at Hibs and that he always seemed decent enough to me on the tv. I don’t think he is as popular up Govan way after he seemingly slightly condemned the sectarian singing that took place in the Rangers dressing room. I like him even more for that.

Always liked how much he talked about loving life up here, first around Stirling and then around Inverness. Quite normal and grounded guy for someone with his playing CV.

17 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Posing with cigars - numpty alert !  See also Bertie Auld and 'wee' Willie Henderson.

Inspired by that pic one day (and having run out of ciggies and the local pub’s ciggy machine being out of action) I went home and brought back a cigar like that, which a friend has bought for me in the Caribbean. Soon had to sprint back home and projectile vomit all over the house.