Who is a player/pundit/manager that people from every single club could say they like?

Is there any player that would pass a veto from every other club in the league in terms of likeability?

This is not a thread to say people you like, it's a thread to suggest people that would pass the above test or as a representative of the club you support you can veto other peoples suggestions. Try and play fair, don't be too petty!

I don't think that a Rangers player or a celtc player will manage to unite the forum in a harmonious decision but if I had to pick the Rangers suggestion it would be -Ally Mccoist

Now if anyone doesn't like him feel free to say so and give a reason and also provide an alternative option who may unite the forum? Perhaps we can't! 

Edited by Stormzy

I would have to agree with McCoist, even before he joined Killie I couldn't bring myself to dislike him & the vast majority of Celtic fans I knew were the same. I also think he comes across very well as a co commentator.

Edited by Perkin Flump

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Ally McCoist, Tommy Burns, Paul McStay.

I dont think i've heard anyone say bad things about the likes of Larsson or Laudrup either

I'm not too familiar with Burns or McStay but have seen enough about Burns to know how well revered he was. 

I'm struggling with Larsson, I might need to veto him, incredible player but I spent my childhood hating him, can't say I ardently dislike him though.

Coisty is definitely one, but I don’t think anyone really has a problem with Fletcher or McFadden.

Dont really like McFadden on co-comms though. Voice is way too boring.

ETA: Petrov was fine the few times he was on Sky.

Edited by G51