What pundits don't you like

3 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

What could possibly be more interesting than "I don't like Bonner, Boyd, Uncle Tom English an' aw" ? Say who you don't like and, if the mood takes you, why .   Simple yet effective. Hours of harmless invective.

Aye but it's just not the same as what I was looking for.

Both can exist! 

The posters collective favourite player would've been some laugh too... crying shame. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

One that sticks out to me was when we played Aberdeen maybe last season now, think it was 2-2 FT score up at Pittodrie but Rangers were absolutely dominating the first half, one of the finest first half i had seen from us and Aberdeen seemed to be blown away and Andy Walker sounded absolutley furious that Aberdeen weren't putting up a fight, you could hear the seeth, he was utterly indignant about how they weren't trying hard enough. I've never heard him so angry. 

To be fair, Aberdeen were embarrassing that first half. Stood off like a bunch of utter shitebags.

5 mins before half time something triggered and a realisation that a higher press could bring some joy. Came back well and almost won it without even playing much decent football, just getting stuck in. That’s all the fans ask for sometimes.

53 minutes ago, big al said:

To be fair, Aberdeen were embarrassing that first half. Stood off like a bunch of utter shitebags.

5 mins before half time something triggered and a realisation that a higher press could bring some joy. Came back well and almost won it without even playing much decent football, just getting stuck in. That’s all the fans ask for sometimes.

They did and that is true it's just I've never heard Walker so passionately wanting the best for Aberdeen. I can see it from your perspective but he definitely seemed over proportionally raging imo. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

They did and that is true it's just I've never heard Walker so passionately wanting the best for Aberdeen. I can see it from your perspective but he definitely seemed over proportionally raging imo. 

I get what you’re saying. Didn’t hear Walker that day as I was at the game. 

Kris Boyd riles me in a similar manner. 
Off the top of my head, Neil McCann and James McFadden come to mind as 2 of the better ones.

2 minutes ago, big al said:

I get what you’re saying. Didn’t hear Walker that day as I was at the game. 

Kris Boyd riles me in a similar manner. 
Off the top of my head, Neil McCann and James McFadden come to mind as 2 of the better ones.

Aye that's fair. Neil McCann is top drawer in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, big al said:

Yeah, thought he may have made it as a manager but turns out he’s a better pundit.

😂

Same here, he's relatively young though I really wouldn't be surprised to see him give it another go.