What pundits don't you like

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Where’s it gone?

I came back to find I had a notification in a thread that'd disappeared. Either Stormzy killed it or the mods did. The plot thickens!

All of them, they come out with " expert " pish time after time , insulting the viewing punter. Wish they were more honest.

" well, they are 3-0 down at half time, what do you think the manager is saying to his players in the dressing room? "

" how the f*ck do I know? I'm stuck up here with you. Anyway, where's ma pie?"

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

Why did it?

I warned that if anyone else just posted some generic name of a pundit without reading the thread title I'd bin the thread.

My idea was actually interesting rather than the usual generic "I DoNt LiKe kRiS bOyD" takes which I wasn't interested in. 

Andy Walker, everytime a Celtic or Rangers player falls in the box it's always a penalty, even if it is a clear dive he will spout some shite like "they felt the contact coming so were entitled to fall". Even more annoyingly I am distantly related to the p***k through marraige.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

I warned that if anyone else just posted some generic name of a pundit without reading the thread title I'd bin the thread.

My idea was actually interesting rather than the usual generic "I DoNt LiKe kRiS bOyD" takes which I wasn't interested in. 

So you shut down the thread because people posted stuff you didn't like?

f**k me, lad, you've not got the hang of this Internet malarkey at all have you?

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

f**k me, lad, you've not got the hang of this Internet malarkey at all have you?

😂

No I removed it in jest because people were going off topic and here we have a new thread for people to go back to what they were doing. Someone else can start the thread properly again if they want! 

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

What could possibly be more interesting than "I don't like Bonner, Boyd, Uncle Tom English an' aw" ? Say who you don't like and, if the mood takes you, why .   Simple yet effective. Hours of harmless invective.

Really like:
None

Mostly like but can come across as a tit sometimes:
Michael Stewart, Chris Sutton, Ally McCoist, Derek Ferguson, Pat Nevin 

Meh - offers next to nothing, but mostly inoffensive
James McFadden, Stephen Craigan, Billy Dodds, Shelley Kerr, Craig Levein, Kevin Thomson, Shaun Maloney, Steven Thompson, Leanne Crichton, Julie Fleeting, Neil McCann

Offers absolutely nothing and a miracle they keep getting paid for it
Alan Stubbs, Packie Bonner, Willie Miller, Allan Preston, Davie Provan, Andy Walker, Kris Boyd

Will mute/turn over if they are on
Alex Rae, Gordon Strachan, Tom English

Edited by Jacky1990

7 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Andy Walker, everytime a Celtic or Rangers player falls in the box it's always a penalty, even if it is a clear dive he will spout some shite like "they felt the contact coming so were entitled to fall". Even more annoyingly I am distantly related to the p***k through marraige.

One that sticks out to me was when we played Aberdeen maybe last season now, think it was 2-2 FT score up at Pittodrie but Rangers were absolutely dominating the first half, one of the finest first half i had seen from us and Aberdeen seemed to be blown away and Andy Walker sounded absolutley furious that Aberdeen weren't putting up a fight, you could hear the seeth, he was utterly indignant about how they weren't trying hard enough. I've never heard him so angry.