Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

IMO, Robinson would never achieve more than 3rd and the odd cup run, and Cormacks whole shtick has been that he'll get Aberdeen challenging the OF.

He won't go for a "safe" option as that's exactly what McInnes was, and why he's punted him.

Well that's nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Who would though?

I don't think anyone will, not until Aberdeen remove the deadweight of Pittodrie from their neck.

Last year Cormack was talking about splitting the OF and making the Champions League, and saying he believe Aberdeen would be invited to any "Atlantic League" along with the OF, though.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Well that's nonsense.

When he joined...

Screenshot_20210308-212322_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f09a259cb63d8e6e6c8bb5afdb7d3bc5.jpg

4 months ago...

Screenshot_20210308-212353_Chrome.thumb.jpg.22fd6ce9587ca9063478b8e043c0f652.jpg

It's been a feature of most interviews I've seen where he's talked about his "plans".

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

When he joined...

Screenshot_20210308-212322_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f09a259cb63d8e6e6c8bb5afdb7d3bc5.jpg

4 months ago...

Screenshot_20210308-212353_Chrome.thumb.jpg.22fd6ce9587ca9063478b8e043c0f652.jpg

It's been a feature of most interviews I've seen where he's talked about his "plans".

His whole schtick has been about progressing in Europe whilst also developing young players. Either those already at the club or brought in from elsewhere like Ferguson and McCrorie.

33 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I voted Mark Mcghee. Club legend, proven track record and plays good football. Will take us to the next level.

He was well on track to do that when we sacked him.

9 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Need to get someone in who can take down Celtic

Neil Lennon is the answer.

If that's the answer, you're asking the wrong question.