Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Sorry I’m going to be a broken record and entirely predictable.

We will not move forward if Dean Campbell is seen as having “potential”. Deary me.

I mean, where he ends up is debatable but your certainty over it seems bizarre.

He's literally just turned 20 and clearly has some qualities. Lots to add to his game but that's what "potential" is about.

12 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Absolutely we do. Campbell undoubtedly has potential but a mentor in someone like Brown would really help him and other youngsters develop further. Campbell would excel alongside Brown in midfield. 

We need an enforcer (similar to when Barry Robson initially signed for us) in our side. Lewis would be stripped of his captaincy and Brown will take over. It would be a huge coup for the club. 

I think McCrorie may feature in defence a bit more under Glass allowing Ferguson, Campbell and Brown to all play in the middle. I'd argue that would be as strong as any midfield outside the OF. Furthermore, I don't think Ferguson will be sold in the summer. Not with Brown potentially joining.

That makes sense to me as a football argument, but I think I might be the same about Brown as others were about McInnes, in that I don't think I'll ever warm to him. 

I suppose I should be grateful that a worldwide anti-racism movement has now led Brown to support those affected by racism, rather than publicly defend a racist. 

13 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Randomguy really is the man for all seasons when it comes to slagging the dons. As ready with an xG stat w**k dump as he is with the Andy Gray cliches. :lol:

He's dug up a couple of opposition fans posts regarding Callum Davidson being a terrible appointment and reposted them sniggering suggesting - or completely unaware - the fact that he was bawling his eyes out for the first 3 months of the season about Davidson. Its that brass neck that keeps the viewers tuned in. 

16 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

Anyone who uses or even looks at the xG stats is best placed on your ignore list.

Its meaningless numbers for puddle drinking idiots who dont understand football.

Oh FFS you've done it now. Abandon thread.

45 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He's dug up a couple of opposition fans posts regarding Callum Davidson being a terrible appointment and reposted them sniggering suggesting - or completely unaware - the fact that he was bawling his eyes out for the first 3 months of the season about Davidson. Its that brass neck that keeps the viewers tuned in. 

Aye. Someone studying psychology could use his flip flopping about Davidson this season as a case study.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lot of the comments in this thread seemed to be spot on.

Be careful what you wish for and Aberdeen fans wished hard enough and got a complete flop who flopped in his initial period with a club and is flopping about now.

face fail GIF by Missing Link

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lot of the comments in this thread seemed to be spot on.

Be careful what you wish for and Aberdeen fans wished hard enough and got a complete flop who flopped in his initial period with a club and is flopping about now.

face fail GIF by Missing Link

Not sure anyone wished for Glass…

McInnes was going stale at Aberdeen. Yes he was grinding out results but it felt like the magic was gone.

Him leaving at the end of the season to be replaced by someone else seemed the best solution for all. Cormack however punts him and throws his pal a bone without checking other candidates and is now having to deal with the consequences.