Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I doubt if it's that. Cormack is a billionaire and I wouldn't imagine he's star struck by talking to a guy who once played a relative bit part for the Dons 25 years ago. 

It's far more likely to be everything to do with the 'business relationship' we have with Atlanta United. They effectively have a seat on Aberdeen's board and there seems little doubt that their appointee, Darren Eales, will have had a huge say in who we appointed. 

If this appointment is about anything, it's about Cormack trying to impress the Americans. Atlanta United have a financial stake in Aberdeen, and they want value for their buck. 

Glass is just a part of the experiment. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/03/atlanta-united-aberdeen-partnership-mls-scottish-premiership

I'm only taking the piss tbh, Aberdeen fans are very quick to react.

Cormack will know exactly what he's getting with Glass, it's not as if he's an unknown quality as a manager to those with an interest in Atlanta. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm only taking the piss tbh, Aberdeen fans are very quick to react.

Cormack will know exactly what he's getting with Glass, it's not as if he's an unknown quality as a manager to those with an interest in Atlanta. 

Season 1 Slater GIF by PeacockTV

Just now, CCB19035 said:

Ach well. Underwhelmed for sure. 

He wouldn't have been anywhere near my thoughts but there's nothing we can do about it, all we can do is back him and hope the gamble pays off.

Even if some of our fans weren't pro-Glass there's no point in being anti-Glass before he's had a fair crack.

Good luck to him and I desperately hope it all works out. 

Aye. No sense in being negative when you've screamed for change. Appears to be the #mcinnesout losers who are most upset. Dunno what they expected.

Underwhelming for sure but at least give it a chance.

2 hours ago, G51 said:

Even if Glass works out, it’s clearly a bad process. The problem Aberdeen fans have is who’s there to stop Cormack making bad decisions? 

This is the problem with ownership models where one man reigns supreme. There’s no one there to tell him when he’s being a fucking idiot

We’re all delighted with your concern. You’re obviously using your experience with McCoist, McDowall, McCall, Warburton and Caixinha.