Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

I see trouble ahead, I'm sure Robbie Shepherd would be a great servant to the club, but the Board would end up unceremoniously replacing him with Gary Innes. 

Gary Innes reminds me of the parody guy of Daniel O’Donnel from Father ted, the one Mrs. Doyle is obsessed with.

Edited by gannonball

9 hours ago, stanton said:

Alex Neil ? Just left PNE 

Alex Neil would be a tremendous appointment. He's the only name I've seen that I'd believe would truly be an improvement on McInnes. 

He's done well in England. Has contacts in both Scotland and England. Would be able to attract a better calibre of player then McInnes and everyone else mentioned on the bookies list. He's known for high pressing attacking football. Cormack needs to go and get him.

He's also a Morton fan and has no afflilations with the OF. Absolute no brainer for me!

6 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Alex Neil would be a tremendous appointment. He's the only name I've seen that I'd believe would truly be an improvement on McInnes. 

He's done well in England. Has contacts in both Scotland and England. Would be able to attract a better calibre of player then McInnes and everyone else mentioned on the bookies list. He's known for high pressing attacking football. Cormack needs to go and get him.

He's also a Morton fan and has no afflilations with the OF. Absolute no brainer for me!

That all sounds good and I agree it should be a no brainer to go for Neil but you just know that it's going to be Glass, whether you like it or not.

7 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

One win in the last 9 matches with PNE

Sounds like a perfect fit at the moment

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

Guest Bob Mahelp
21 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

One win in the last 9 matches with PNE

Sounds like a perfect fit at the moment

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

Pretty much every manager, everywhere, will at some point fail with a club and part ways. 

Supporting Hibs, you should certainly be aware of that. You've had plenty of experience of it over the last 10 years or so. 

That doesn't mean that the manager concerned is a bad manager. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Alex Neil would be a brilliant fit for Aberdeen, IMHO. 

The only question mark against his name would be the fact that he signed Jayden Stockley. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Alex Neil would be a brilliant fit for Aberdeen, IMHO. 

The only question mark against his name would be the fact that he signed Jayden Stockley. 

Stockley was decent for us. The last manager we hired had previously signed Richard Foster, and he did ok. 

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Stockley was decent for us. The last manager we hired had previously signed Richard Foster, and he did ok. 

That's the silver lining for me. I was thoroughly uninspired when we appointed the failed Bristol City manager a few years ago.