Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Gotta say, this is an incredible range of options.  Sven Goran Erikson or Stephen Glass and Scott Brown

Decisions Decisions

You're missing the option of Sven as DoF and Glass and Brown as the management team?

8 minutes ago, G51 said:

The idea of an Eriksson - Glass - Brown brains trust running Aberdeen is so incredibly daft. I have no idea what to make of it.

Feels like the type of situation that last 3 months and spawns multiple books and a film tbh.

2 hours ago, AllSaint said:

Aberdeen is the least scenic city in the country. It’s not a nice place. 

Low bar I know, but the Burnley lads after the game a couple of years back kept telling us how lucky we were to be living in a 'city like this'.

We were sitting drinking alfresco in boozer in Little Belmont Street, which is a quaint old cobbled street.  I'm sure a few of them found some rougher pubs.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aberdeen is a grey, depressing, ugly shithole. Comfortably the worst city in Scotland to live in.

If you have actually lived in Aberdeen, you already know that you’re talking pish. If you’ve never lived there, good, and never darken our doors.

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I don't think Aberdeen is a hellhole or anything but it's definitely not nice enough to justify living hundreds of miles away from the rest of civilization for me, unless you're earning a fair extra whack on top of what you would for a similar job elsewhere.

2 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

Haha. Closest city is Dundee- 70 miles or so. An international airport to take you to a fair few major cities in Europe.

I say this as someone who’s been born and raised in Dundee and loves the place - but you’re not exactly disproving his point there... 

Edited by Junior_Arab

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Why does anyone from Aberdeen care what other people think about the city?

As tedious as "who's the third biggest club in Scotland?" chat.

So true. Especially funny when people from the charming towns of Kirkcaldy, Paisley, Greenock and Kilmarnock are having a pop

1 hour ago, G51 said:

The idea of an Eriksson - Glass - Brown brains trust running Aberdeen is so incredibly daft. I have no idea what to make of it.

Ticks every single box. 

Random big name manager - tick

Up and coming head coach type - tick

Top player taking on coaching role - tick

Never been do confident something will turn in to an unmitigated disaster if true.