Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

Ha ha! Central United being one of the sleeping giants of Scottish football...

One of my lads in work is part of this. He had me in fits. He even put a fiver on it. Haha

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

39 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

He failed miserably at Montrose, thats his level. 

And he's a grade A c**t. No real Aberdeen fan would accept him, thankfully he's got as much chance of being manager as my dead dog.

What odds did you get for your dog?  

Would be absolutely brilliant if it was David Robertson. 

Aside from him being brilliantly entertaining from a neutral perspective, he clearly knows the game inside and out, can coach players to reach the next level and is someone that you'll get unwaivering focus and commitment. No stone unturned re opposition etc. 

Doubted his motivational style would work but if he could make a success of f'ing and blinding every constantly in India then why wouldn't it work here...? 😂

Will he get the job though? No chance in hell 😟

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, CCB19035 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/graham-hunter-aberdeen-manager-hint-23639932.amp

Hunter saying it's an ex player. Sounds like Glass. 

We are Atlanta's little bitches. Not enthralled. 

The Gallagher and Hernandez shambles sounded warning bells. 

I don't know exactly what it is,  but there's something about Cormack that's hard to trust. He has triple interests going on here...Atlanta FC, Aberdeen, and himself. 

I think Deek's time at Pittodrie was numbered the second that Cormack took over, and I think he knew it. 

I’m sure the prospect wouldn’t have excited Aberdeen fans too much nor would he probably fit in with the “vision” Aberdeen have for themselves but I wonder if Tommy Wright wishes he had been a wee bit more patient.

Think I’m right in saying as well that McInnes leaves with an undefeated record in all competitions against Kilmarnock which is pretty amazing consider we spent the whole time in the same division.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The Gallagher and Hernandez shambles sounded warning bells. 

I don't know exactly what it is,  but there's something about Cormack that's hard to trust. He has triple interests going on here...Atlanta FC, Aberdeen, and himself. 

I think Deek's time at Pittodrie was numbered the second that Cormack took over, and I think he knew it. 

Hunter was taking the piss.

15 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m sure the prospect wouldn’t have excited Aberdeen fans too much nor would he probably fit in with the “vision” Aberdeen have for themselves but I wonder if Tommy Wright wishes he had been a wee bit more patient.

Think I’m right in saying as well that McInnes leaves with an undefeated record in all competitions against Kilmarnock which is pretty amazing consider we spent the whole time in the same division.

You definitely beat us at Pittodrie on at least one occasion. Greg Stewart ran the show after Devlin was sent off a few minutes in.

2 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/graham-hunter-aberdeen-manager-hint-23639932.amp

Hunter saying it's an ex player. Sounds like Glass. 

We are Atlanta's little bitches. Not enthralled. 

He did say he'd spoken to whoever was taking over and the 3 caretakers are all ex players so could be that. 

Trying to think of other ex players currently managing  who it could be (and hasn't been before). Not a comprehensive list, but following extensive use of the Internet search facilities and my fading memory:

Paul Hartley

Billy Stark

Darren Young

Judas c**t

Toni Koumbare

Scott Booth

Michael Paton

Michael O'Neill 

Mixu

(Colin Woodthorpe and Tzanko Tzvetanov are in assistant roles and could be ready for a big step up) 

There's one stand out, with no chance of us getting him, i think Toni Koumbare would be a wildcard and the rest don't inspire any more confidence than Glass. Maybe Darren Young? 

Who've i missed? 

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

He did say he'd spoken to whoever was taking over and the 3 caretakers are all ex players so could be that. 

Trying to think of other ex players currently managing  who it could be (and hasn't been before). Not a comprehensive list, but following extensive use of the Internet search facilities and my fading memory:

Paul Hartley

Billy Stark

Darren Young

Judas c**t

Toni Koumbare

Scott Booth

Michael Paton

Michael O'Neill 

Mixu

(Colin Woodthorpe and Tzanko Tzvetanov are in assistant roles and could be ready for a big step up) 

There's one stand out, with no chance of us getting him, i think Toni Koumbare would be a wildcard and the rest don't inspire any more confidence than Glass. Maybe Darren Young? 

Who've i missed? 

https://twitter.com/bumpergraham/status/1369304189705322508?s=21

Edited by Merkland Red