Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

Given the resources at Aberdeen I would agree.

I'm just not convinced the majority of the names on the polling list would. Goodwin and Robinson maybe - the rest no.

ok i will give you Lennon and McGhee and McLiesh and Adams.... ahh ok, your right. 

I do think that a fair few of them would keep aberdeen in and around 3rd unless you step back into Brown / McGhee eras. I also believe that no one on that list will get the job, probably not Jurgen Klinsman but someone your not expecting.

What about Knutsen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kjetil_Knutsen

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-norway-idUKKBN2820TC

Won the Norwegian league last year with a very attacking approach. Could be worth a shout

You'd imagine they'll approach St Mirren for Goodwin.  They usually go for players and managers who have played/managed against them.  They know what they're getting.

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

3rd is where Aberdeen should finish each and every season.

Was that also the case in the 20 years or so before Derek McInnes came along. That might make you think that he’s a more than decent manager.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Quite enjoying other clubs fans taking the piss. I’ve done it often enough to them over the last however many years I’ve been posting on here, and it’s their first chance to have a go at us.

You think nobody's took the piss out of Aberdeen over the last 8 years?