Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Usual list applies.

The time is right for another Scottish Skovdhal/Kampman/Deila gamble.

My money is on Alexander Tengryd - presently assistant manager at Trelleborgs in Sweden.

I mean, what could go wrong?

Aberdeen won't be be hiring the likes of Lennon or Stubbs. I like Jim Goodwin (presently the best young manager in Scotland) but he's not the right person to replace McInnes.

This is Cormack's first appointment since taking over the club. He'll want to set the tone. No one on that list could equal what Mcinnes' has achieved during his time with Aberdeen. 

I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if it was Jurgen Klinsmann.

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

Aberdeen won't be be hiring the likes of Lennon or Stubbs. I like Jim Goodwin (presently the best young manager in Scotland) but he's not the right person to replace McInnes.

This is Cormack's first appointment since taking over the club. He'll want to set the tone. No one on that list could equal what Mcinnes' has achieved during his time with Aberdeen. 

Jurgen Klinsmann.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

3 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You need to stop repeating this rhetoric.

11 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

That will be Juergan Klinzman, presently reserve team coach at FC Wuppetaler, then.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Steven Gerrard has all the charisma of a cardboard box I'm afraid.

He is the manager of a football club, not the host of Pointless.

Complaining about a football manger having a lack of charisma, is like criticising Ant and Dec for being crap midfielders,

Just now, Ian38018 said:

He is the manager of a football club, not the host of Pointless.

Complaining about a football manger having a lack of charisma, is like criticising Ant and Dec for being crap midfielders,

I assume you meant to quote Bennett, not me. Apology accepted, thanks.

Where are all the St Johnstone fans telling you that Tommy Wright is the only man for the job??? he'll be available again soon.

22 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Seriously? I am not a McInnes fan but it should be relativly simple to replicate what he has done, with the exception of the cup win. 3rd is where Aberdeen should finish each and every season.

15 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Where are all the St Johnstone fans telling you that Tommy Wright is the only man for the job??? he'll be available again soon.

Seriously? I am not a McInnes fan but it should be relativly simple to replicate what he has done, with the exception of the cup win. 3rd is where Aberdeen should finish each and every season.

Given the resources at Aberdeen I would agree.

I'm just not convinced the majority of the names on the polling list would.

Edited by HarleyQuinn