Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I didn’t expect to find this thread up and running when I got home!
Dave Cormack is going to pick Dave Cormack as manager with Willie Miller as Director of chip shops*
* Director of Football I meant!

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Does that give him the credentials for this job?

Absoutely not. And i have no idea if Glass is highly regarded as a coach or not so could be a Davidson situation for all i know.

But given the tie between Aberdeen and Atlanta and the fact it'll be Cormack making the appointment, it wouldnt surprise me.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's zero point in replacing McInnes unless you can get a coup, 

I reckon the new chairman fancies his chances of doing exactly this. Having heard a few of his interviews I think he’ll try to go big, or at least different.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Jim Goodwin is the only SPL manager I would possibly want at Pittodrie. 

I doubt if we could afford him though, and even then he may not want to leave St Mirren. 

As I said in the other thread, the club manager who has silverware to his name is looked upon very favourably by Cormack. @Ludo*1 you need to get that person into your poll list.

Edited by Ric

10 minutes ago, Ric said:

As I said in the other thread, the club manager who has silverware to his name is looked upon very favourably by Cormack. @Ludo*1 you need to get that person into your poll list.

I'd have swapped him for Clough but can't edit polls on yer phone unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’d normally have been happy to accept Eddie Howe as manager, but that would put the kibosh on any chance of Ryan Fraser coming home. 

As soon as Howe wins us the UCL he'll be offski back to the Premiership. So Fraser can return for season 22/23.

Edited by Illgresi