Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Why are you posting this all over the forum as if a no mark Rangers fan is a credible source?

Don't think their new manager is on the list. Zero idea who it'll be though.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why are you posting this all over the forum as if a no mark Rangers fan is a credible source?

Don't think their new manager is on the list. Zero idea who it'll be though.

He's the logical option tbh. Although I don't think he's as good as McInnes personally.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

He's the logical option tbh. Although I don't think he's as good as McInnes personally.

There would be zero point replacing McInnes with Robinson.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I posted it in the Aberdeen thread, then this one when I saw it was created. This is a rumour thread, bud.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

There would be zero point replacing McInnes with Robinson.

There's zero point in replacing McInnes unless you can get a coup, but he'd went stale at Aberdeen and fans were restless. Still reckon McInnes is one of the best managers in Scotland, but 8 years is a long time to keep freshening a squad up without failing. Only truly brilliant managers seem to do it. I can't see Aberdeen finding pulling a manager like that from nowhere.

They'll appoint someone not as good as McInnes, but fresh lick of paint to try and get them kicking on again. Robinson is ideal for that IMO.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's zero point in replacing McInnes unless you can get a coup, but he'd went stale at Aberdeen and fans were restless. Still reckon McInnes is one of the best managers in Scotland, but 8 years is a long time to keep freshening a squad up without failing. Only truly brilliant managers seem to do it. I can't see Aberdeen finding pulling a manager like that from nowhere.

They'll appoint someone not as good as McInnes, but fresh lick of paint to try and get them kicking on again. Robinson is ideal for that IMO.

IMO, Robinson would never achieve more than 3rd and the odd cup run, and Cormacks whole shtick has been that he'll get Aberdeen challenging the OF.

He won't go for a "safe" option as that's exactly what McInnes was, and why he's punted him.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

IMO, Robinson would never achieve more than 3rd and the odd cup run, and Cormacks whole shtick has been that he'll get Aberdeen challenging the OF.

He won't go for a "safe" option as that's exactly what McInnes was, and why he's punted him.

Who would though?

Chris Coleman for a shite manager, with a big reputation ala Steve McLaren at Dundee United last year?

In a totally unrelated fact, James McPake lists Coleman as his managerial hero. Nae wonder he's shite.

Guest Bob Mahelp

It'll be nobody on that list. 

Cormack will want a left-field name, so he can look to be a magician that is saving the club. 

Either that or the Atlanta FC youth team coach.