Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton

McManus doesn't have the quality or awareness to play as a 'ten'. He either plays up front where he can be a nuisance, threaten in behind and he also holds the ball up a bit better these days.  I am not sure with Dow injured we have anyone who is particularly effective in that role; Turner doesn't score or directly assist enough, F Murray I am not sure - might work, Banks possibly but I think he will be better wide, probably the same goes for Thomas.

Very hard to predict what the line up will look like as we don't know who has been affected (and how much) by Covid. Assuming all of the below are fine, I'd go:

------------------------OFW (just)

Comrie------Watson------E Murray-----Edwards

--------------Whittaker-------Wilson

-------Thomas------Turner-------F Murray

----------------------Wighton

I'd be telling the 3 behind Wighton to roam around and swap positions a lot, we can get enough width with Comrie and Edwards bombing forwards.

McGinty at left back against a side with more of a threat out wide than ICT could be a problem, but it can't be helped if Strapp's still out. Keeping the same team other than Jacobs' injury is good news, and much happier with McGinn taking his place.

Edited by Dunning1874

I’ll be gutted if that’s Turner’s last (real) involvement as a Pars player done. If he leaves in the summer I’ll fear we’ve missed out on a player with enormous potential.

Banks, Thomas and Murray play. Wonder who plays where, if Banks maybe plays behind Wighton? 
Comrie back, great news. MacDonald moves over to left back, sounds like Edwards might be isolating. 

I might be wrong, but I’m sure all 3 have been known to play in the middle. I reckon you’re right with Thomas - Banks - Murray (R-L). Could be any combination though tbh.

Quite like the look of that team actually. McManus has been anonymous for weeks so deserves to be dropped. Hopefully Banks in his favourite position can change things up for us. Really good to see Comrie and Euan Murray back; makes things a lot sounder, defensively, but just have no confidence at all any time we play Morton.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

What's going on with the camera today?! Shaking all over the place here

This is the worst ParsTv has been for me, very bizarre. Shaky camera, seems to have a low fps and the quality is poor, I can still make out what's happening but it isn't great.