Royal Family Crisis

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'm guessing an iScotland will be a republic? No Royal Family and PM, just an elected Head of State?

No chance of the sort of dweebs that live in places like Edinburgh voting for that.

Edited by G51

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Id personally like to see Balmoral turned into a welcome centre for Asylum seekers and the whole monarchy papped into the sea. 

I was saying elsewhere that I'd love to see Buckingham Palace turned into a big club but that's an equally worthy option for Balmoral.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I was saying elsewhere that I'd love to see Buckingham Palace turned into a big club but that's an equally worthy option for Balmoral.

The French have essentially shown that it’s entirely possible to have and maintain nice palaces etc and still have a tourist attraction without a monarchy. I mean could always tell them they can keep Windsor or some shite as a family home and do their thing. Turn Sandringham into a safari/theme park, one of the rides could be the prince Philip car crash simulator where you either drive the car or plot it all behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I'm guessing an iScotland will be a republic? No Royal Family and PM, just an elected Head of State?

That's a fight for another day.

If you're a Royalist confronted with losing your status as a subject, you'll vote No. If you're a Republican who's told that Scotland will start off with the Windsors, you're already stuck with that now, so you've nothing to lose.

f**k. I really wish Donald Trump still had access to his Twitter account so I could hear his takes on this.

"Manic Meghan Markle was very nasty about Her Majesty The Queen (GREAT British Woman!) on Oprah last night. No class! Should've been muted. Have a word, Harry!"

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

It'll be a Wetherspoons.

... and then a Taco Bell / Pizza Hut following the Franchise Wars 

It's really depressing seeing people with sizeable influence in the UK saying that people must be lying about their mental health and acting for attention and that she should is going to feel the 'wrath' of the British people for upsetting a known racist.

We really are living in a backwards society. 

f**k Oprah. 

Harry needs to get on Jeremy Kyle and find out once and for all who is Dad really is.

There is also the claim from Mohammed El Fayed that Diana was up the duff with Dodi's baby when she croaked. Given their modern  hostility to brown babies I doubt The Firm would have been happy about the future king having a Muslim sibling back in 1997. 

I hope ITV do that thing they usually do where they throw in a light-hearted comment during the end credits of the other soaps.

"Oh dear Megan, what have you done you ninny?  Next up, the ITV News at Ten..."   

I hope ITV do that thing they usually do where they throw in a light-hearted comment during the end credits of the other soaps.
"Oh dear Megan, what have you done you ninny?  Next up, the ITV News at Ten..."   

Ooft I’d avoid tunnels if i were you sweetheart