Royal Family Crisis

Its a good look for Harry constantly complaining how hard done by he is and how he hates being in the spotlight and wants to live a normal life, while doing Oprah and living in a multimillion dollar house, Im sure no one is going to tire of hearing that.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It appeared to confirm her suspicion that members of her staff were spying on her for security services on behalf of the Royal Family and for newspapers.

I'm glad that didn't happen then.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes mate, they must be keeping it to hide some bad news later. 

Oh you mean some member of the Royal Family has indigestion.  Fair enough.

7 hours ago, Big Rider said:

He was and he famously featured when protestors invaded the BBC news studios as the news was being broadcast. Can’t remember what the protest was about though.

It was 4 lesbians protesting against the Tories' anti-gay legislation Clause 28. Wichell sat on one of them.

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It was 4 lesbians protesting against the Tories' anti-gay legislation Clause 28. Wichell sat on one of them.

Probably the nearest he got to a woman.

Is he? I must have missed that.

Have you not been watching fullerene? I haven’t, I don’t know where that has come from. I have no idea what has happened there. What’s happened fullerene?

3 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Have you not been watching fullerene? I haven’t, I don’t know where that has come from. I have no idea what has happened there. What’s happened fullerene?

Actually I did see something when I went to watch the final of MasterChef and there he was.  I thought he had won it or was presenting the prize or something.  Now it is beginning to make more sense.

• 2 weeks later...