Royal Family Crisis

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Episode 1- Harry stands by door for 27 minutes waiting for a footman to open it. 

I don't think it's Phil with the racist comments, it's just far too tactful and 20th century. My money's on Kate. 

I reckon it was Princess Eugenie.

The boys who swindled Katie Hopkins a while back have done another job on royal commentators, by getting them to comment on the interview before anyone had seen it. Pretty mad this, shows how much the pre-set agenda is at play here. Sadly thickos up and down the country will still base their entire views on shite folk like this come out with.

Edited by Fratelli

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I don't think it's Phil with the racist comments, it's just far too tactful and 20th century. My money's on Kate. 

I reckon they've been pretty tactful about what was said. Nobody's ever "expressed concern about the skin colour" of a child in those words.

What they've said is, "a fucking darkie, in my family? They'll be moving to Bongo-Bongo Land to live in the trees next!"

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Episode 1- Harry stands by door for 27 minutes waiting for a footman to open it. 

Camilla imho. Although it could be any of them. Apart from the Queen. Probably.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I reckon they've been pretty tactful about what was said. Nobody's ever "expressed concern about the skin colour" of a child in those words.

What they've said is, "a fucking darkie, in my family? They'll be moving to Bongo-Bongo Land to live in the trees next!"

Probably not far off tbh

54 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

All of them are c***s

Meghan is an attention seeking control freak. 

I didn't realise marrying into the Royal family would be like this.

Aye right. They've been mad racists for years.

Are you claiming this or are you saying that's what the media etc are saying?

20 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Oprah’s said that he’s said it wasn’t the Queen or Phil. Won’t say who it was but neither of them, apparently.

Given they won’t say who it is because it’s “damaging to their reputation” I think that means it’s probably one of the vaguely well liked ones - it’s not like being a huge racist will weaken Andrew’s public image. I’ll go with William.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Mark likes William and Kate, I'm Harry and Meghan. Makes it more interesting when you pick a side. 

You turn over when GMB comes on?

Oprah’s said that he’s said it wasn’t the Queen or Phil. Won’t say who it was but neither of them, apparently.
Given they won’t say who it is because it’s “damaging to their reputation” I think that means it’s probably one of the vaguely well liked ones - it’s not like being a huge racist will weaken Andrew’s public image. I’ll go with William.
I'd put my money on Camilla.

19 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
24 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I'd put my money on Camilla.

Nobody likes Camilla though.

24 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m not sure that casting suspicion over all of them is any less damaging than just naming the person to be honest. It’s a bit unfair on the others who didn’t do anything wrong.

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I’m not sure that casting suspicion over all of them is any less damaging than just naming the person to be honest. It’s a bit unfair on the others who didn’t do anything wrong.

I agree. 

The person concerned can therefore own the consequences of their action or if so inclined dispute the allegation. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Absolutely no surprise that Peter Shilton was slagging off Meghan and sticking up for Lizzie. Did spot this belter of a response in the replies however.

This is next level mental, really (the original tweet).

I honestly couldn't be less interested in the Royal Family and would be quite happy to see the whole thing disbanded once the current queen passes away.

It's 2021. We should be a republic and our leaders should be accountable to us.

I am well aware we are a long way away from that.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman