Royal Family Crisis

Just now, TheScarf said:

Of course there is, the vast majority of them will be Rangers fans and/or Unionists.

I thought it was just being fat and having gammon coloured skin in which case this forum will be packed to the rafters? 

Surely you get celtc gammon? Indy gammon? 

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

You're not being accused of lying. I don't think anyone, including the OP has denied that the post was made.

What is very, very questionable was whether it was directed at you or not. You seem to think it was, then admitted it probably wasn't and then flitted back to it was, despite the fact that by your own admission, the poster never quoted you but posted directly under you.

I make remarks on here all the time to other posters without actually checking who I am responding to first. I reply to the post, not the person making the post. Is it outwith the realms that the guy has done the same thing in his post? Instead of going 'Oh shit, that's DAFC, I better not say anything', he's saw this big fucking frame and gone 'Christ you could hang yourself from that'.

I mean, is that not a possibility? In fact is that not what's probably happened?

I think that's the salient point.

In my experience of @Sergeant Wilson if he wants to interact with you he quotes you.

He has a very wicked sense of humour, which I suppose could annoy folk, but in the main I think he's an excellent poster and an asset to P&B.

He can also engage in a serious manner when a particular topic interests him/or he has experience of it.

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

image.png.73f81ae7e536a2e84dae00f96f0dfc14.png

Textbook gammon.

I'm 28 and in good shape and quite pale. I'll take honey roasted ham or Turkey slices perhaps but gammon seems a stretch.

I'm guessing based on your posting style you're older fatter and more gammon coloured than me but I could be wrong.

Edited by Stormzy

21 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Is there such thing as Scottish Gammons? Wonder how much of the forum consists of them.

They're called unionists here.

But seriously, of course there are. I do think, for whatever reason, that viewpoint seems to carry a bit less weight here. I think the big difference is probably that England has a bigger right wing working class than Scotland does so you have more working class gammons in England than Scotland.

Edited by Gordon EF

8 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

They're called unionists here.

But seriously, of course there are. I do think, for whatever reason, that viewpoint seems to carry a bit less weight here. I think the big difference is probably that England has a bigger right wing working class than Scotland does so you have more working class gammons in England than Scotland.

So they need to be working class too? 

I thought it was just purely about skin colour tbf didn't realise it was also an insult for poor people. 

Edited by Stormzy

I thought it was just purely about skin colour tbf didn't realise it was also an insult for poor people. 
I think a gammon is used to describe someone very right wing, can't hide their bigotry and hatred of migrants.

Just now, Empty It said:
20 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I think a gammon is used to describe someone very right wing, can't hide their bigotry and hatred of migrants.

Okay. Just in the past 10 posts I've seen 

Rangers

Unionist

Working Class

Sticking up for Prince Phillip 😂

Seems a hard word to define. Anyway I'm off work today and I'm out of bed so I'll bow out of this debate and leave you guys to it. 

I see the predictable rent an opinion gobshites on Twitter are already going down the 'Piers has been censored, woke cancel culture is taking over!!' which of course is being lapped up and parroted by the types of folk you would expect. The culture war stuff is tedious as f**k, we're becoming more like the states every day over here, which is only going to get worse with the launch of the two new channels. The tabloids have fried folks brains over here but it's not a patch on what Fox News has done to America, i do fear we're heading in the same direction, if we're not already there. 

Also if i'm not mistaken gammon became widespread from that Question Time before the snap election where loads of middle aged English chaps with bright red faces were foaming at the mouth and shouting about immigration/brexit. Someone on Twitter compiled photos of their faces and commented that it looked like a wall of gammon and it's been used quite commonly ever since. 

Edited by Fratelli

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
40 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
Question, will the fallout from the M&H interview f**k the Monarchy harder than the time Michael Fagan got into her bedroom?

And shagged her........ allegedly

He thought she'd had an orgasm, but it turns out she was Fagin it.