Royal Family Crisis

13 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

International Women’s Day yesterday. I don’t understand how he is in the job? Or got his big gig in the states?

Was his big gig in the states not from being in those circles when he was editor and writer for the Murdoch titles and Simon Cowel picked him up as an abrasive character to go on America's got Talent and then put him in a good place to pick up other US TV work.

And I assume he got his current gig because like Stormzy said people like to talk about him which is what the new show needed.

10 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Maybe, but who do you think the Great British public, who have voted in gems like Brexit and the Conservative Party, are going to vote for if they get the chance? A nice, sensible, balanced President who cares about the people or utter c***s like Boris or Nigel? 

Boris and Nigel would not be interested in the role because it would not provide the right platform for them.  There would be protocols on what they could and could not say in public.

For example, Nigel might have to say nice things about asylum seekers.  

40 minutes ago, BFTD said:

To keep working in these jobs, Piers Morgan must have amassed some amount of dirt when he was with the tabloids, considering his behaviour and that everyone detests him.

Just the looks on everyone else's faces in those TV clips as they struggle to keep up the charade.

Edit: Peacocks are arseholes, BTW.

The avian equvalent of spaniels.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Jeremy Clarkson punched Piers Morgan in the face at a party once. That must have been one of the most satisfying feelings...... in the world.

Even better - it happened on Concorde. 

Edit: apologies, it did not. He threw a drink over him on Concorde. 

Edited by Michael W

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Get fucked so much here. I said no such thing and you know it.

Stop twisting things. I asked where you got the information to base your opinions about her on, opinions that just so happen to align exactly with what the ring wing tabloids are screaming. You haven't answered.

At no point, not once, have I said that anyone who has a different opinion to me has been warped by right wing propaganda.

Just for clarity are you allowed to dislike Meghan Markle without being suckered in by right wing propaganda? 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

The only valid take here is everyone involved is a p***k and thank God lockdown is over soon. 

And both Meghan and Katherine are wids. 

Not so sure about Kate. I've been with girls like that. Come away with bruises beneath your eyes from the hip bones after going down on them.

40 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Injury prone Phil Windsor 99 must be on his last legs now. A master of the darks arts of defending in his day. 

Trained with Greece as a boy but became an English legend, seeing off several challengers to his dominance.

His masterclass in the defeat of the Egyptians in Paris 97 will never be forgotten. 

^ This was poetry.

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You are sending very mixed signals then. On one hand it wasn't aimed at you and you're not that bothered.

On the other hand you've brought it up a while later and mentioned me (without @ ) singularly in a post with multiple slights against you.

I've not denied it, but I would like to see the post to establish context. I can't find it and the report can't be identified by mods without you being more specific. Even if it has been removed I'd expect that some following posts would have responded to it.

Can you give more detail?

I can't sorry just that it was around last summer.

I've found the attachment in my files from this site so that should help. I dont know how to tell the date from the attachment. Is this possible?

Screenshot_20200407-221610_eBay.thumb.jpeg.35b155e482758ec53ca6342f7a626e2b.jpeg

30 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

International Women’s Day yesterday. I don’t understand how he is in the job? Or got his big gig in the states?

He's in the gig because he generates views from his idiotic fans and from the idiots that get wound up by his beyond obvious act.

Pretty sure he had a big gig in the US then they let him go, certainly made some great YouTube when Alex Jones was going mental at him. 

4 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Not so sure about Kate. I've been with girls like that. Come away with bruises beneath your eyes from the hip bones after going down on them.

^ This was poetry.

I'd take it. 

38 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Or got his big gig in the states?

When Piers Morgan took over Larry King's show on CNN, the ratings were apparently so low that they thought that however they count the viewing figures (a machine?) was broken.

39 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Piers Morgan making a tit of himself? Any excuse to post it again - 

I also like the second half of the video when Ross Greer gets dismantled by the historian. 

16 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Kate's got saggy tits, Meghan does not. This is a fact and nothing to do with race

Some of you guys must be very good with the ladies to be making such disparaging comment about the beautiful Kate. 

31 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I can't sorry just that it was around last summer.

I've found the attachment in my files from this site so that should help. I dont know how to tell the date from the attachment. Is this possible?

Screenshot_20200407-221610_eBay.thumb.jpeg.35b155e482758ec53ca6342f7a626e2b.jpeg

And I've likened this to gallows in an exercise thread? I'll see what I can find.

Are you also attributing the other criticisms made of you specifically to me?