Royal Family Crisis

There's a few things that have been brought up as being false (Married 3 days beforehand, Archie not being allowed a royal title), doubt the full story will ever come out but I can only see it getting messier from here tbf. 

6 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

The royalist viewpoint on social media is absolutely infuriating. But also, the anti-royalist sentiment of 'Who gives a f**k?' is something which I find confusing. I've seen a fair amount of these comments. Surely this is exactly what anti-royalists should be wanting to see - the sham of an institution finally being shown up publicly for what it is.

People aren’t split into royalists or anti-royalists though.

I don’t see much point in having the royals and they don’t do much but equally if it’s not them then we’d possibly have a President type figure who has the potential to be every bit as bad in terms of views, opinion and being general leeches from the public purse.

I struggle to give a f**k because a known racist family, whose entire reason for existing is based on bloodlines and privilege, acting as they have is not really news is it?

The way the Royal Family have acted is completely and utterly wrong but it’s also completely expected. Having some kind of public laundry airing going on is not going to change anything or bring them down, people will be a bit outraged on both sides and everyone will then forget about it. 

Edited by Jambomo

9 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

My moneys on the one who wore the racist brooch, named the black sheep venus and serena and told 4 black people to go back to the colonies and had a nazi ss officer da. 

Can you at least narrow it down a bit?

Not going to lie. If i had to predict one poster who would have got themselves into a state over megan moaning about being victimised by the powers that be i wouldnt have bet on D.A.F.C. A man who has literally spent 85% of his life on here moaning about being victimised about the powers that be. Magnificent.

8 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

I went to see Teenage Fanclub at the Jaffa Cake* in Edinburgh the night Diana died. I was, and I can't understate this enough, absolutely hungover to hell the next morning. I can't really remember that day distinctly, so I don't know when I clocked what had taken place. The funereal music suited my head.

During the week leading to the funeral I went to see U2 (supported by Spearhead, The Seahorses and blooming Belly!) at Murrayfield and there was a picture of the crowd on the Daily Mail in a "Scotland's shame: people enjoy life when Our Princess lies on a cold slab" theme. I could see myself looking absolutely not one bit ashamed.

I also slept through the funeral due to an enormous hangover. I think I had a ticket to the cancelled Belarus game at Pittodrie.

I bloody loved 1997. Every single weekend was a bit like the above, although very seldom did a Princess die overnight. Gigs every week, nights out galore, Scotland qualifying for World Cups.

I want to be that age again!!

* I do remember that club being absolutely rammed and me sweating grotesquely. An amazing gig. Genuinely a top-10 ever type gig.

I was at that U2 gig as well, took lots of acid and had a great night. 

1997 was a brilliant year, loads of gigs and Killie won the scottish cup. 

Piers Morgan having a sustained temper tantrum on GMB to the surprise of few. 

He even stormed off earlier because the weatherman told him he was out of order. 😂

Edited by djchapsticks
Stormed off..... Stroked off is a different thing altogether!!

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Piers Morgan having a sustained temper tantrum on GMB to the surprise of few. 

He even stroked off earlier because the weatherman told him he was out of order. 😂

Fucking hell 😂

He must be doing it for attention. No one can be that overtly royalist ffs. 

6 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Was that not the game where Ally McCoist went full #staunch and claimed if it went ahead he'd refuse to play?

Also heard James Richardson talking on a podcast a while ago and he relayed a story that there was a Football Italia game that Sunday afternoon and right up until kick off the producers of Channel 4 were frantically phoning asking if there was a chance the game might be postponed! 

Andy Goram as well. 

I think there were a few others, Maybe Gary Mccalister but my memory might be playing tricks on me. 

Guest bernardblack

I was surprised at how bad an interviewer Oprah was. The amount of times she cut Harry off mid sentence was unbelievable. One step away from “Afghanistan...that must’ve been a great laugh eh”

Meghan Markle - The press have hung me out to dry, been manipulative and turned on me on a sixpence

Piers Morgan: f**k YOU, YOU LYING EVIL BITCH

Thomas Markle - The press have hung me out to dry, been manipulative and turned on me on a sixpence

Piers Morgan: I understand, that's awful and completely your daughter's fault. 

😂😂😂

About a million pages ago, Shandon Pah posted a picture of the Diana/Dodi memorial at Harrods.

Just wanted to add that Al-Fayed hasn't owned Harrods for years, yet it's still there.