Royal Family Crisis

7 hours ago, Big Rider said:

He was and he famously featured when protestors invaded the BBC news studios as the news was being broadcast. Can’t remember what the protest was about though.

It was 4 lesbians protesting against the Tories' anti-gay legislation Clause 28. Wichell sat on one of them.

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It was 4 lesbians protesting against the Tories' anti-gay legislation Clause 28. Wichell sat on one of them.

Probably the nearest he got to a woman.

3 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Have you not been watching fullerene? I haven’t, I don’t know where that has come from. I have no idea what has happened there. What’s happened fullerene?

Actually I did see something when I went to watch the final of MasterChef and there he was.  I thought he had won it or was presenting the prize or something.  Now it is beginning to make more sense.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You don't actually ever read the articles do you?

23 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You don't actually ever read the articles do you?

So what part of the Royal Family explicitly getting themselves an exemption from anti-discrimination laws hints that they're 'not a scumbag bunch of racist p***ks'? Particularly when the article you want folk to read also points out that, for a company in London they were rather slow to actually hire nonwhite people. And there is that part in the article where the keeper of the Privy Purse - basically Her Madge's chief HR guy - quoted as categorizing one tier of the Royal workplace as "clerical and other office posts, to which it was not, in fact, the practice to appoint coloured immigrants or foreigners". The other two tiers mentioned are top-level senior staff, where it was heavily implied that black people wouldn't ever get the job, and low-grade menial staff where black people were considered acceptable employees. I mean, that totally screams racist hiring policies to me, but you'll no doubt contrive to disagree.

Besides, it's already well-documented that the Royal Family generally are a hotbed of scumbag racist p***ks; Prince Andrew, the Duke of Edinburgh, the Duke of Windsor, the Queen Mother and Princess Michael of Kent have all been caught saying racist shit at some point. This isn't exactly a glorious hill to die on...

Edited by Aim Here