Royal Family Crisis

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

No-one can tell me otherwise that this c**t isn't actually dead. 

EwmOgAPWUAEiCsW.jpg

Aye they've changed the batteries but that's still several months of desiccation. They'll need to keep him in a colder unit.

Edited by GiGi

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

41 pages on a Scottish football forum about a glorified reality tv show.

I'm not angry, just saddened and surprised.

Aye but if you took out all the posts by those that "aren't interested in", "couldn't care less about" and "don't care about" the Royal family it would fairly reduce...

Well done the BBC's flagship news programme for making the Chooky Embra's return home their lead item. Even that awful red haired chap had to get in on the act. We've all been so worried about him - I've been loosing sleep so concerned as to his chances of surviving this latest trauma.

They should let the old bastart drive a car again - that would surely finish the c**t off and get me a few points on Dead Pool.

18 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Well done the BBC's flagship news programme for making the Chooky Embra's return home their lead item. Even that awful red haired chap had to get in on the act. We've all been so worried about him - I've been loosing sleep so concerned as to his chances of surviving this latest trauma.

They should let the old bastart drive a car again - that would surely finish the c**t off and get me a few points on Dead Pool.

Prince Harry?

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Even if he isn't technically dead, the look on his coupon suggests Phil has seen what's on the other side and he doesn't like it at all.

Discovered that heaven is overrun by wogs and nignogs and that the electronics have been wired by an Indian fella imo.

I’m struggling to see how it’s a bad thing that she has told the world that the Royal Family are a bunch of racists.

“Royal Family are a bunch of racists” is probably the least surprising news story I’ve heard. The same family who had links to the Nazi party and a King who actively aided the enemy in WWII. The very institution is built of them being better than others, not much of a stretch to believe they’re probably a bit racist. DofE doesn’t exactly hide his racism.

9 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Whatever this company are paying Prince Harry in salary to be "Chief Impact Officer", they have earned back already in free worldwide publicity. Non-job if ever there were one.

These types of jobs never seem to to wee Davie from Summerston, do they?

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

These types of jobs never seem to to wee Davie from Summerston, do they?

Tbf Wee Davie from Summerston would think the role of "Chief Impact Officer" meant you got to punch folk in pubs