Royal Family Crisis

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Comes back to my question from before: what was the point of the interview? Why go on international TV and trash the family? What benefit is there? 

Money. They maybe didn't get a fee from Oprah Winfrey's company but I'd bet they got a pay day (advertisers maybe).

Exactly. It's like saying Les Dennis didn't receive a fee for going on Celebrity Big Brother or some shit. Maybe not, but there's clearly the consequence of raising your profile in the attempt to make more money later.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Comes back to my question from before: what was the point of the interview? Why go on international TV and trash the family? What benefit is there? 

Money. They maybe didn't get a fee from Oprah Winfrey's company but I'd bet they got a pay day (advertisers maybe).

To affect change. Our current set up is shite.

49 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Amazing that a D list actress whose career had peaked is simultaneously a master manipulator able to con her way into one of the most exclusive families on earth and monetise it to the tune of 10s of millions.

If that's true then fair fucks she's earned it.

You wonder where these folk got such opinions from...

53 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Amazing that a D list actress whose career had peaked is simultaneously a master manipulator able to con her way into one of the most exclusive families on earth and monetise it to the tune of 10s of millions.

If that's true then fair fucks she's earned it.

Did they just “Get on” or did she “suck him off on demand”. 

This is the first celebrity shite Ive been half interested in in years.

15 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I agree with@Bairnardo. Milk them dry, when the money is low, prostitute the 'the name of the racist exclusive' to world media for the highest sum. She'd get millions and Harry will be silent as she rips his father or William apart.

what has James Hewitt to do with this?

49 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

This is a bit like reading comments from weird royalist boomers under The Sun articles. Disappointed to see stuff like this on P&B. 

Quite, the love in for the privileged elite, selling their family sob story for millions of pounds is definitely the snivelling shite you often see demented Royalists sticking up for. 

49 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Quite, the love in for the privileged elite, selling their family sob story for millions of pounds is definitely the snivelling shite you often see demented Royalists sticking up for. 

A couple have literally left behind their royal duties, opened up about their mental health issues and shed a light upon issues of intrinsic racism within the institution. I'm sorry, but anyone who has an issue with that is absolutely (even if unintentionally) acting as an apologiser for the Royal Family.

Honestly, if I was saying something about the Royal Family and received a green dot from a Rangers fan, that's when I'd realise that I need to take a good look at myself. A lot of self-reflection is needed in this thread.

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

A couple have literally left behind their royal duties, opened up about their mental health issues and shed a light upon issues of intrinsic racism within the institution. I'm sorry, but anyone who has an issue with that is absolutely (even if unintentionally) acting as an apologiser for the Royal Family.

Honestly, if I was saying something about the Royal Family and received a green dot from a Rangers fan, that's when I'd realise that I need to take a good look at myself. A lot of self-reflection is needed in this thread.

"Literally leaving behind their Royal duties.." - Excuse me whilst I go look for my violin. 

"Opened up about mental health" - I have sympathy but suggest a doctor or close friends/support group is better than Oprah Fucking Winfrey in that respect. 

"Intrinsic racism" - An unsubstantiated comment and accusation about one person saying something, who'd have guessed the most out of touch family in Britain would also be out of touch with the etiquette of a mixed race couple having a baby?

I don't have an issue with them perpetuating their celebrity lifestyle and existence by selling their sob story to a Holywood broadcaster I just don't have any sympathy for them, I don't support the Royals as it's not a competition, I don't care about either group, the typical choosing a side thing is tedious as is labelling people that are unmoved by celebrity life stories being sold to the press as being pro Royalist or making references to racism and Harvey Weinstein (😂)

You recieved a red dot because you similarly downvoted my post, nothing to do with what football team I support or what team you support. 

Edited by Stormzy