Royal Family Crisis

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

All this shit has done has divided people into more and more groups and made them all more angry. 
Rather than I’m a mad racist I think I was triggered at her claims of bullying and thought what’s she complaining about. People can react in different ways. Who knows perhaps she was bullied, maybe she was the bully. Maybe a bit of both. 
Until all the facts are there then who can say, certainly the royal family have previous but that doesn’t make them guilty.

I need to stop reacting to people who are obviously trying to wind me up. I think it’s a genuine thing, to want to prove yourself when you’ve been the victim of something and people make light of it or you see others getting favourable sympathetic treatment while you were ridiculed or made fun of.

Reveal hidden contents

This is also to do with me finally resolving the situation at work, I’m speaking to HR and others are starting to speak up. In the last week or so. Been hard not to talk about it but we finally had enough and reported racism. It’s really bad tbh and even today the main perpetrator is now playing the victim in front of a crowd while making light of it. If it gets brushed under the carpet then the guy who left is taking it to corporate. All of this has made me go a bit radio rental. It’s quite stressful. I’m not trying to look for any sympathy just understand that I’m going to get extremely triggered by bullying or racism accusations. Will probably get called out as a Walter Mitty here but I’m telling this 100% true and there’s worse shit behind it as well. This c**t is like Bernard manning x1000.

Why watch it then? It was well covered in the media what was discussed. I avoided the third series of Broadchurch as I knew I wouldn’t cope with content at time it was released.

You also owe Sarg an apology and I really think one the mods should suspend your account for a couple of weeks as you seem unable detach a football website for reality of life.

I didn’t watch the interview because frankly I couldn’t give a f**k. 

25 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I suppose that's as close to an apology @Sergeant Wilson is going to get for being wrongly accused of bullying and telling another poster to hang themselves. 

That happened. You've added bullying to it but what I said happened did happen. It's there somewhere on this site or at least it was. I can't see why admin don't have a record of this I reported it. How is this so difficult to find? 

Complete and utter double standards from posters here. Yes I reacted badly to the meghan thing but at least I can look at myself and admit that. 

There's a constant vibe of harassing posters on here and loving stiring things up then sitting back and enjoying it even further by creating threads like heads gone, worst posters, bringing up painful things for their own enjoyment. 

You could literally write down the top ten who go round the forum dotting and harassing folk. Imagine being that sad that you live for winding up others.

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

That happened. You've added bullying to it but what I said happened did happen. It's there somewhere on this site or at least it was. I can't see why admin don't have a record of this I reported it. How is this so difficult to find? 

Complete and utter double standards from posters here. Yes I reacted badly to the meghan thing but at least I can look at myself and admit that. 

There's a constant vibe of harassing posters on here and loving stiring things up then sitting back and enjoying it even further by creating threads like heads gone, worst posters, bringing up painful things for their own enjoyment. 

You could literally write down the top ten who go round the forum dotting and harassing folk. Imagine being that sad that you live for winding up others.

Tbf you are your own worst enemy, you're posts are like a TV show with Plot A: the thread and Plot B: your workplace issues.

Stick the people you don't like on ignore if it really winds you up and if you feel that a low blow of "bringing up painful things" has gone too far report it too a mod, but I cant see them taking action in your case as it's about all you go on about

Edited by 101

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

For your sakes and everyone else's, please stop 

14 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

You've flitted between saying he directed at you, didn't direct it at you and back to directed at you over the course of the past 24 hours. You have no consistency of what you've actually accused the guy of.

I suppose it's a mark of Sarge's character that he's actually been quite sensitive about it, spent time on this thread and tried to work with you to figure out what the post was that you took umbrage with and why the mods didn't do anything if it was so bad.

I know if I was in his shoes and it was me that you were making relatively serious accusations about for something as non-descript as a throwaway and general remark about a pull up bar looking like a gallows, I'd not have been quite so accommodating with you.

Edited by djchapsticks

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

Tbf you are your own worst enemy, you're posts are like a TV show with Plot A: the thread and Plot B: your workplace issues.

Stick the people you don't like on ignore if it really winds you up and if you feel that a low blow of "bringing up painful things" has gone too far report it too a mod, but I cant see them taking action in your case as it's about all you go on about

I did, nothing was done. Now I'm being accused of lying.

Absolute fucking c***s

10 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

This is abject rubbish. You swung from directly accusing @Sergeant Wilson yesterday to saying you didn't think it was directed at you, to accusing him again. The whole thing had died down yesterday, and it would appear you started posting again last night to regurgitate it all, presumably because you'd stopped getting attention. Shoehorning a reference to your work situation in again was risible. RH33 is correct, if you are genuinely in this state, then you need to take a couple of weeks away from here.

If you're not and this is some grand exercise in trolling/attention-seeking then you're a pathetic c**t for using a serious issue to get yourself some attention, in which case you should be binned off here anyway. 

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I did, nothing was done. Now I'm being accused of lying.

Absolute fucking c***s

You're not being accused of lying. I don't think anyone, including the OP has denied that the post was made.

What is very, very questionable was whether it was directed at you or not. You seem to think it was, then admitted it probably wasn't and then flitted back to it was, despite the fact that by your own admission, the poster never quoted you but posted directly under you.

I make remarks on here all the time to other posters without actually checking who I am responding to first. I reply to the post, not the person making the post. Is it outwith the realms that the guy has done the same thing in his post? Instead of going 'Oh shit, that's DAFC, I better not say anything', he's saw this big fucking frame and gone 'Christ you could hang yourself from that'.

I mean, is that not a possibility? In fact is that not what's probably happened?

Edited by djchapsticks

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

He knows exactly what he’s doing. I hate to say it but he will probably get a larger following now and some will be radicalised through watching videos of his and others online. I fear that things may get more divided and extreme in years to come. Possibly due to how everything is online and algorithms are just feeding angry people what they want to read or watch. I’m angry, let’s go online and meet more angry people and rant about gammon stuff together. I don’t know what the solution is either, it’s going to end up with two very divided ways of thinking with no common ground or ideas constantly fighting each other. I’m not actually sure both sides can meet online they’re divided into groups. It’s a mess.

Are you still talking about @Sergeant Wilson here?

8 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire the art. It seems completely obvious to me but he’s got half a dozen of you on strings.  

Most folk don't use the depression thread, or the subject matter, to troll a football forum, so I'd be amazed if many rational people were thinking along them lines tbh.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Most folk don't use the depression thread, or the subject matter, to troll a football forum, so I'd be amazed if many rational people were thinking along them lines tbh.

Yeah, it’s totally unheard of for people to use sensitive subject matters to troll. Never happens. 

Absolutely no chance he’s trolling. I have been pretty empathetic to his issues recently, but to then turn round and say he doesn’t believe that she’s been bullied in the workplace, given everything he has posted about over the years, is just too much.

I don’t doubt he’s suffered at the hands of his employers, and suffers from mental health problems, but as RH33 said, you can be a c**t and also suffer from these issues.

17 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

Yeah, it’s totally unheard of for people to use sensitive subject matters to troll. Never happens. 

Well to normal folk it's not the first thought really. 

I fully understand that you, being a weird multi-alias account who appears every few months to troll, probably don't understand that.

45 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You're not being accused of lying. I don't think anyone, including the OP has denied that the post was made.

What is very, very questionable was whether it was directed at you or not. You seem to think it was, then admitted it probably wasn't and then flitted back to it was, despite the fact that by your own admission, the poster never quoted you but posted directly under you.

I make remarks on here all the time to other posters without actually checking who I am responding to first. I reply to the post, not the person making the post. Is it outwith the realms that the guy has done the same thing in his post? Instead of going 'Oh shit, that's DAFC, I better not say anything', he's saw this big fucking frame and gone 'Christ you could hang yourself from that'.

I mean, is that not a possibility? In fact is that not what's probably happened?

It is exactly what happened. He made a joke about the look of a pull-up bar looking like gallows and this w****r has accused him of telling someone with mental health issues to kill themselves. It’s fucking disgraceful tbh, and as you say he’s lucky SW has taken it in the way he has as I’d be fucking seething at such a serious, and blatantly false, accusation.

27 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Are you not the same guy who said Wastecoat Willy has everyone on strings?

Yes. Another obvious wind up.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well to normal folk it's not the first thought really. 

I fully understand that you, being a weird multi-alias account who appears every few months to troll, probably don't understand that.

I’ve had one previous account and it’s not been used for at least 5 years.