Royal Family Crisis

14 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I’d have thought his ego wouldn’t take it.

It’s one think to be some right-wing shit-pusher because at least some people will listen and admire him for it. Who admires a bloke that’s creeping over a younger woman and then crying about it everywhere? 

Given that the demographics of this country show there are far more right-wing folk than there are left-wing folk, he's probably loved by more folk than he's hated by. And he'll love that.

Just now, Louis Litt said:

Probably a PR stunt to push sales for his 'woke' book

No doubt he will claim he has been "cancelled" when of course he has gone before the conclusion of an investigation into comments made on a national TV station. So he had a huge platform for his voice and gave it up because he couldn't take criticism, sounds pretty "snowflakey" to me

26 minutes ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Absolutely astounded at the amount of folk on here that watch itv morning television. 

Even better is someone, presumably with the brain of a dog, saying they'll only watch if they can sit and pant at Susanna Reid on the screen.

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Absolutely astounded at the amount of folk on here that watch itv morning television. 

I'm more surprised  the amount of people that do watch TV in the morning and choose to watch Piers Morgan when there's reruns of Cheers on Channel 4 at the same time 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Even better is someone, presumably with the brain of a dog, saying they'll only watch if they can sit and pant at Susanna Reid on the screen.

Someone sitting in their pants awaiting Susanna Reid on screen is probably the perfect encapsulation of P&B.

15 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm more surprised  the amount of people that do watch TV in the morning and choose to watch Piers Morgan when there's reruns of Cheers on Channel 4 at the same time 

I thought I'd never tire of day time telly, but I haven't had it on in months. I think I've developed misophonia. I've got so used to the silence any sound now is like nails on well known board teachers used to use.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson