Royal Family Crisis

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

As a young man about town, I had more than one encounter with flame-haired Fife maidens and always found them to be great companions. 

And were they still maidens after you parted company with them?

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

One's quite enough, thanks...

My old uni course book brochure thingy conveniently put the total hours of classes per week at the bottom corner of each page. Flicking through it one summer, something jumped out at me between all the 16 hours per week and that was History, with a marvellous 3 hours (one class) per week for the 4th year. 

20 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Find it hard to believe this isn't part of some co-ordinated stunt by Morgan and that he'll end up with a big gig somewhere else. Although he's nailed on to end up on one of the new gammon channels. He's a complete and utter c**t but quite a savvy c**t when it comes to enhancing his career prospects/publicity, not a chance he's leaving with his tail between his legs like the folk celebrating seem to think.

At what point is getting some lucrative gig outweighed by making yourself into the worlds most pathetic and scummiest man?

He has (had?) a wife, yet he’s acting like the worst kind of spurned lover when she quite rightly wants nothing to do with the creepy sleazeball who’s about 15 years older than her. 

Is there a price on self-respect? 

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

At what point is getting some lucrative gig outweighed by making yourself into the worlds most pathetic and scummiest man?

He's been there since his days at the tabloids, so I doubt he feels the sting of humiliation anymore, if he ever did.

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

He's been there since his days at the tabloids, so I doubt he feels the sting of humiliation anymore, if he ever did.

I’d have thought his ego wouldn’t take it.

It’s one think to be some right-wing shit-pusher because at least some people will listen and admire him for it. Who admires a bloke that’s creeping over a younger woman and then crying about it everywhere? 

Given the times we're in, it's ironic that Piers Moron is the media equivalent of coronavirus - seeking only to infect, spread and replicate for its own end with no care for any harm it might bring. No idea why ITV felt someone with a demonstrable track record  of being a weapons grade bullying deplorable entity of 20+ years (Viglen, dodgy diairies, picturegate, etc infinutum)  was a fit and responsible broadcaster. The longer the immunity we get from tonight's vaccination, the better. *insert Billy Bowden GIF*

Edited by Scorge

2 minutes ago, Scorge said:

Given the times we're in, it's ironic that Piers Moron is the media equivalent of coronavirus - seeking only to infect, spread and replicate for its own end with no care for any harm it might bring. No idea why ITV felt someone with a demonstrable track record  of being a weapons grade bullying deplorable entity of 20+ years (Viglen, dodgy diairies, picturegate, etc infinutum)  was a fit and responsible broadcaster. The longer the immunity we get from tonight's vaccination, the better. *insert Billy Bowden GIF*

Funnily enough you could apply the above to his nemesis also

They're made for each other