Royal Family Crisis

6 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

They're just as applicable as the words in the Tweet that you didn't take issue with, perhaps we just disagree on who came out of the video looking worse than who. 

Not at all, why you're so snarky over this is baffling as I said I'm unfamiliar with yourself and I find it strange to face hostility from people I'm not familiar with, I'm presuming you've read something I said at some point and have remembered this and clearly taken it to heart so errm sorry for that I suppose. 

snarky . Thats me been dismantled 😀

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par Decorator said:

Speak for yourself! The Par taking on the Sarge, The Saint, The Bairns etc beats reading about/watching the Royal halfwits. 

Oprah is probably watching with interest. Spin off in the offing?

Tell us about your evil neighbours?

Now...tell us about your workmates?

Are they any others you want to mention?

Edited by Scary Bear

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I lived in the US for a couple of years, and one of the first things people tended to mention when they realised I was from Britain was the Royals. Quite a few seemed surprised that they don't actually run the country.

By trappings, I mean the castles, parades, pomp and pagentry, and fairytale weddings with commoners marrying hunky princes and living happily ever after (lol). I met a number of impressionable young women who mentioned that they'd love to be swept off their feet by Harry or William.

The whole thing was a bit embarrassing, and made me realise all the more that we need to be rid of them if so many folk from abroad still think this is some fairytale kingdom where unelected mutants rule due to bloodlines and divine right.

I find it funny when they speak as if they love them etc and cannae understand why your own opinion is ‘f**k the queen’. Theyre a shower of nazi b*****ds. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I also like the second half of the video when Ross Greer gets dismantled by the historian. 

You and I have obviously watched a different video. All I see is two millionaire tories telling poor people that their recollections of history arent as important as their own. I’ve no doubt that if you were a horrible imperialist c**t that Churchill was probably a great guy to you and yours, but to anyone with even a bit of insight he was a nasty evil c**t. 

Don't give a f**k about any of this, just in to say apparently Piers Morgan tried to ask Markle for a date years ago, and never got a response, which is more likely to be the reason he's all over this story trying to get folk to hate her than any attempts at getting on the honours list.

17 hours ago, G51 said:

Starting to imagine who would get elected as President of the United Kingdom if the monarchy was abolished tomorrow.

Who's up for President Nigel Farage being their head of state?

The President would be whoever is elected by the voters. This is the process for choosing a head of state in the vast majority of democratic nations across the world. As opposed to inheritance of the position via a monarchy, which was common in the Middle Ages.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I find it funny when they speak as if they love them etc and cannae understand why your own opinion is ‘f**k the queen’. Theyre a shower of nazi b*****ds. 

You and I have obviously watched a different video. All I see is two millionaire tories telling poor people that their recollections of history arent as important as their own. I’ve no doubt that if you were a horrible imperialist c**t that Churchill was probably a great guy to you and yours, but to anyone with even a bit of insight he was a nasty evil c**t. 

Aye I have no idea what video you've watched tbh. 

9 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

snarky . Thats me been dismantled 😀

"that time KingRocketman II had on someone he thought would be an easy target to berate but instead hilariously got his ass handed to him and was exposed for the fragile man-child he is. " lmao"

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Quite clearly a sex swing.

I'm more curious about why it's outside.

I'd absolutely hate exercising in my garden, in plain view of everyone.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Don't give a f**k about any of this, just in to say apparently Piers Morgan tried to ask Markle for a date years ago, and never got a response, which is more likely to be the reason he's all over this story trying to get folk to hate her than any attempts at getting on the honours list.

Saw a video on Twitter this morning where he was asked about it and apparently they met for a drink in a pub, she then got a taxi to a party Prince harry was at, and he never heard from her again.

6 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You mean the full extended one with the tory mp/historian? Yep watched it, Greer clearly correct and the tories can go take a f**k to themselves. 

Aye that's the one, as I said about three posts ago we clearly disagree on who came out looking better. You think I've misrepresented the video I think you have. I think Greer can "go take a f**k to himself" whatever that even means. 

He's not a historian btw, that was my mistake based on recollection, he's just a basic Tory, think he has a military background. 

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Saw a video on Twitter this morning where he was asked about it and apparently they met for a drink in a pub, she then got a taxi to a party Prince harry was at, and he never heard from her again.

Getting bumped for a wee ginger must hurt.

55 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

40 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

1 hour ago, milhouse said:

The President would be whoever is elected by the voters. This is the process for choosing a head of state in the vast majority of democratic nations across the world. As opposed to inheritance of the position via a monarchy, which was common in the Middle Ages.

Thanks for explaining that, I wasn’t aware. 

Still, will be good to get to pick between Rory Stewart and Allison Pearson.