Royal Family Crisis

Guest Bob Mahelp
15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I haven't read a newspaper for years. Just calling it as I see it. From personal experience if you were bullied like this then the last thing you want to do is relive it all on national TV infront of hundreds of millions.

Personally I can't think of any better way to give a GIRFUY to the royal family and UK tabloids than outing them as the lying, scumbag racists that they are in front of hundreds of millions. 

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Then from what sources are you making your opinions that just coincidentally happen to align with the nonsense the right wing tabloids are spewing? 

Why did you ignore my questions about divorce and family falling outs?

Once again, your personal experience is not the experience of everyone else. Once again, why are you not getting that? 

Is everyone that dislikes Meghan Markle right wing or doing so just because the papers say so? 

Ashen-faced Buck House manager Liz Windsor, 94, appeared tired and emotional after a series of accusations ROCKED the club when die-hard supporters Harry & Megan Bonkers defected to glitzy American side Beverly Dollis Hills.

Edit: Phil has to be Baldy Pevsner. Absolutely guaranteed to chuck in an own goal on every occasion.

Edited by BFTD

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Injury prone Phil Windsor 99 must be on his last legs now. A master of the darks arts of defending in his day. 

Trained with Greece as a boy but became an English legend, seeing off several challengers to his dominance.

His masterclass in the defeat of the Egyptians in Paris 97 will never be forgotten. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Personally I can't think of any better way to give a GIRFUY to the royal family and UK tabloids than outing them as the lying, scumbag racists that they are in front of hundreds of millions. 

Don't disagree. I've already said they're horrible racists but i still think she's playing it for her benefit rather than actually being genuinely traumatised.

It's a controversial take but hey ho don't care.

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Is everyone that dislikes Meghan Markle right wing or doing so just because the papers say so? 

His take is more bizarre than mine. That nobody can have an opinion different to his unless they've been warped by right wing propaganda.

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

This is so much of a whoosh I don’t know where to start. I honestly can’t begin to tell you how much I despise bullying and people who have a go at mental health. All of the things i posted were things said to me on this forum. 
I guess now I can add bully and racist to this as well. Speaking from personal experience I don’t believe Meghan at all, that’s just my personal opinion and I don’t see why I should be attacked over this and wound up and insulted. The post from SW existed but must have been removed from admin. I’m not all that bothered about it now but found it upsetting at the time. If you had spent any time in the depression thread then you would know how much I try to help others and have received help myself. You really are so far off the mark here, genuinely.

If you look through this thread and others you will see that I’m constantly jabbed and trolled about my situation and can’t speak about it anymore. All I did was point out the hypocrisy. I really do think I’m wasting my time trying to explain myself here to someone who seems to have based a judgement on someone based on their football team. Coincidence that you and rugster both support Falkirk I guess.

What really triggered me was seeing the reaction to bullying when it’s not even clear if she was a bully herself. Like some sort of fashionable fad everyone is now an expert and suddenly absolved of any previous ridiculing of people being bullied. Probably the same people who wind up posters and make threads about heads gone. Can’t wait to jump on a bandwagon and tear people down while completely misunderstanding what was said.

It has got absolutely f**k all to do with the team you support, and everything to do with the fact you come on here, spout nonsensical pish, including absolutely tying yourself in knots making serious accusations against another poster then can’t back it up and start changing your story.  Then when you’re challenged on your view you either disappear, change your stance, or more commonly start the “oh woe is me I’m being bullied this place is toxic” pish. I’ve said it umpteen times, being challenged for utterly nonsensical and narrow minded views is not being bullied. Stop posting utter pish, and lying, and people won’t have a go at you. 

I had a real search of the post by sarge. Its definitely been removed. I didn't get a reply from admin so there's no way of proving it. 

He does seem to have a thing about joking around hanging people so I guess it was a distasteful attempt of humour. It's up to admin to explain how this works.

I'm not trying to paint the guy as a monster but just that heres another example. 

Screenshot_20210309-094823_Chrome.thumb.jpg.645f8507fc59e97e96ab948e626e687b.jpg

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

His take is more bizarre than mine. That nobody can have an opinion different to his unless they've been warped by right wing propaganda.

Get fucked so much here. I said no such thing and you know it.

Stop twisting things. I asked where you got the information to base your opinions about her on, opinions that just so happen to align exactly with what the ring wing tabloids are screaming. You haven't answered.

At no point, not once, have I said that anyone who has a different opinion to me has been warped by right wing propaganda.

1 hour ago, Bialystock said:

I'm sure it was Fat Sally, Gorman and Billy fucking Dodds. Not only did they refuse to play at the original ko time, they then refused the re-arranged ko as it 'clashed' with her being interred (this part was private and not even on the telly)! All three of them should have, quite simply told, to GTF. The mass hysteria of the time was really something to behold. 

It was unbelievable.

Guest bernardblack
32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fucking hell.

International Women’s Day yesterday. I don’t understand how he is in the job? Or got his big gig in the states?

Edited by bernardblack

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I had a real search of the post by sarge. Its definitely been removed. I didn't get a reply from admin so there's no way of proving it. 

He does seem to have a thing about joking around hanging people so I guess it was a distasteful attempt of humour. It's up to admin to explain how this works.

I'm not trying to paint the guy as a monster but just that heres another example. 

Screenshot_20210309-094823_Chrome.thumb.jpg.645f8507fc59e97e96ab948e626e687b.jpg

Do yourself a favour and have a look at your own behaviour over the last dozen or so pages on here.

36 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

His excellency Frank-Walter Steinmeier was elected President of Germany in 2017.  As such he outranks the chancellor Angela Merkel.  Yet how many people here even know his name?.

Maybe, but who do you think the Great British public, who have voted in gems like Brexit and the Conservative Party, are going to vote for if they get the chance? A nice, sensible, balanced President who cares about the people or utter c***s like Boris or Nigel? 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Get fucked so much here. I said no such thing and you know it.

Stop twisting things. I asked where you got the information to base your opinions about her on, opinions that just so happen to align exactly with what the ring wing tabloids are screaming. You haven't answered.

At no point, not once, have I said that anyone who has a different opinion to me has been warped by right wing propaganda.

In fairness where has anyone on either side of the debate got their information from? It’s all mainly been media speculation at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Roughly summer last year. I guess admin removed it.

I dont think your comment was aimed at me but it was out of order imo and that's all I said to admin. That it was a bit much. I'm sure you didn't intend it to read that way and I'm only using it to show the double standards in some posters behavior. I know you like to take the piss but this one was poorly judged. I dont hold any grudges about it.

It still continues, I'm constantly moaning but a hot lassie selling it to the news isn't because we hate the royal family or something. Also stop defending yourself that's not allowed.

You are sending very mixed signals then. On one hand it wasn't aimed at you and you're not that bothered.

On the other hand you've brought it up a while later and mentioned me (without @ ) singularly in a post with multiple slights against you.

I've not denied it, but I would like to see the post to establish context. I can't find it and the report can't be identified by mods without you being more specific. Even if it has been removed I'd expect that some following posts would have responded to it.

Can you give more detail?