Royal Family Crisis

47 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Roughly summer last year. I guess admin removed it.

I dont think your comment was aimed at me but it was out of order imo and that's all I said to admin. That it was a bit much. I'm sure you didn't intend it to read that way and I'm only using it to show the double standards in some posters behavior. I know you like to take the piss but this one was poorly judged. I dont hold any grudges about it.

It still continues, I'm constantly moaning but a hot lassie selling it to the news isn't because we hate the royal family or something. Also stop defending yourself that's not allowed.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Admin should have a record of it maybe?

It happened and it was aimed at me, it certainly seemed that way. I can't find the post now.

Am I fucking missing something here?

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The absolute state of that opening line. Why are you unquestioningly, almost willingly, buying in to right wing tabloid pish?

Your language about her is very uncomfortable stuff. Calling bullshit on her claims because the Daily Mail doesn't like her is absolutely dreadful garbage and genuinely shameful stuff. 'Previous divorce'?! Have a fucking word with yourself. It isn't the 1950s. There are posters on here that are divorced. Are you calling them all liars and questioning their characters? Likewise folk who have fallen out with their families.

Once again you've questioned that she can dare to smile. Please detail the exact behaviours people who have been bullied and have felt suicidal must exhibit. Please provide a list of expressions and behaviours they must never again, ever, exhibit, seeing as we're back to the 'everyone reacts the exact same way' stuff.

I haven't read a newspaper for years. Just calling it as I see it. From personal experience if you were bullied like this then the last thing you want to do is relive it all on national TV infront of hundreds of millions.

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

People aren’t split into royalists or anti-royalists though.

I don’t see much point in having the royals and they don’t do much but equally if it’s not them then we’d possibly have a President type figure who has the potential to be every bit as bad in terms of views, opinion and being general leeches from the public purse.

His excellency Frank-Walter Steinmeier was elected President of Germany in 2017.  As such he outranks the chancellor Angela Merkel.  Yet how many people here even know his name?.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

So it's OK to say people can hang themselves as a joke?

Until admin or myself can find it I suggest you stfu

So did the poster direct it at you or not?

You've now said twice that they did but when confronted directly by the poster in question, you said that you didn't think they aimed it directly at you.

So which is it? Because what you are accusing and reneging on, and then accusing again when confronted is pretty fucking serious.

It really is quite incredible how many idiots @D.A.F.C reels in with this woe is me act. It’s literally the most blatant fishing expedition I’ve ever seen. Just ignore the attention seeking c**t and he should pipe down. 

Edited by AllSaint

10 hours ago, PWL said:

Mrs & I were on our first holiday together to Gran Canaria when Di was murdered...sorry died. We were actually half asleep in the departure lounge thanks to a 7 hr delay when the crash happened. 

Never been so glad to be abroad in those pre-internet/mobile phone days as we missed all the nonsense at home. The only way you could follow things was the day old newspapers. 

Other than 24 hour television coverage.

9 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I haven't read a newspaper for years. Just calling it as I see it. From personal experience if you were bullied like this then the last thing you want to do is relive it all on national TV infront of hundreds of millions.

Then from what sources are you making your opinions that just coincidentally happen to align with the nonsense the right wing tabloids are spewing? 

Why did you ignore my questions about divorce and family falling outs?

Once again, your personal experience is not the experience of everyone else. Once again, why are you not getting that? 

To keep working in these jobs, Piers Morgan must have amassed some amount of dirt when he was with the tabloids, considering his behaviour and that everyone detests him.

Just the looks on everyone else's faces in those TV clips as they struggle to keep up the charade.

Edit: Peacocks are arseholes, BTW.

Edited by BFTD