Royal Family Crisis

There's a guy, MM's da, on GMB right now who is openly admitting that he's doing press releases every 30 days until his daughter and son in law speak to him and only then will he stop. So openly blackmailing them into talking to him. 

And he is getting a wholly sympathetic tone.

Have I missed something here?!

5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

There's a few things that have been brought up as being false (Married 3 days beforehand, Archie not being allowed a royal title), doubt the full story will ever come out but I can only see it getting messier from here tbf. 

They got married 3 days before? Then why the f**k did we spunk millions on a wedding, can we get the money back? This is such a brazen misuse of public funds, the whole thing is rotten to the core.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

There's a guy, MM's da, on GMB right now who is openly admitting that he's doing press releases every 30 days until his daughter and son in law speak to him and only then will he stop. So openly blackmailing them into talking to him. 

And he is getting a wholly sympathetic tone.

Have I missed something here?!

Piers Morgan is trying way too hard to get onto the next honours list?

27 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Fucking hell 😂

He must be doing it for attention. No one can be that overtly royalist ffs. 

It's his standard operating mode. 

Pick a side (the one he thinks is most popular) , defend it to the hilt and martyr himself for the cause. 

The man is a waste of space. 

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

It's his standard operating mode. 

Pick a side (the one he thinks is most popular) , defend it to the hilt and martyr himself for the cause. 

The man is a waste of space. 

Indeed. That video flounce is almost up there with his seething breakdown at Ross Greer. Magnificent stuff. 

Not a royalist by any means, but feel sorry for Harry here.

Family have clearly given into every demand and request from the heir and left Harry and Meghan to figure it out themselves.

I think when we hear “the institution” it’s clearly talking about those in line for the throne.

Diana’s death should’ve been a wake up call for how the press behave in this country, it hasn’t.

The British press has repeatedly found targets to ridicule and target. Markle was an easy target for them.

34 minutes ago, UAE1929 said:

Quality. And it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind.

Has he stomped back in yet and invoked the spirit of Diana to get older Britain back onside? What a bellend that man is.

Yep, Morgan's shtick is clearly an act to get on the Honours List.  No idea what he'll be looking for one for though?  Services to holding the most useless bastards in the history of Planet Earth (who he votes for) to task over the pandemic?  Services to tonguing the Queen's wrinkled old anus?

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, Morgan's shtick is clearly an act to get on the Honours List.  No idea what he'll be looking for one for though?  Services to holding the most useless b*****ds in the history of Planet Earth (who he votes for) to task over the pandemic?  Services to tonguing the Queen's wrinkled old anus?

We shouldn't forget his dedication to hacking the phones of missing teenage girls either tbf. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Can you say when it was?

Roughly summer last year. I guess admin removed it.

I dont think your comment was aimed at me but it was out of order imo and that's all I said to admin. That it was a bit much. I'm sure you didn't intend it to read that way and I'm only using it to show the double standards in some posters behavior. I know you like to take the piss but this one was poorly judged. I dont hold any grudges about it.

It still continues, I'm constantly moaning but a hot lassie selling it to the news isn't because we hate the royal family or something. Also stop defending yourself that's not allowed.

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

This is so much of a whoosh I don’t know where to start. I honestly can’t begin to tell you how much I despise bullying and people who have a go at mental health. All of the things i posted were things said to me on this forum.

I don't follow you around the forum, champ, so maybe if you're going to quote other posters then actually quote other posters rather than wording things in a way that make it look like you're saying them.

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

We shouldn't forget his dedication to hacking the phones of missing teenage girls either tbf. 

Of course.  Also him being a face of #BeKind when his friend tragically died due to the harassment and abuse she was getting from the media.

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

I don't follow you around the forum, champ, so maybe if you're going to quote other posters then actually quote other posters rather than wording things in a way that make it look like you're saying them.

Fair enough.

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

No, I was told this by Sergeant Wilson.

Reported to admin, nothing done.

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Roughly summer last year. I guess admin removed it.

I dont think your comment was aimed at me but it was out of order imo and that's all I said to admin. That it was a bit much. I'm sure you didn't intend it to read that way and I'm only using it to show the double standards in some posters behavior. I know you like to take the piss but this one was poorly judged. I dont hold any grudges about it.

It still continues, I'm constantly moaning but a hot lassie selling it to the news isn't because we hate the royal family or something. Also stop defending yourself that's not allowed.

f**k's sakes 😂

23 hours ago, BFTD said:

Absolutely stunned that a ludicrously overprivileged band of inbreds, who are raised to believe they have a divine right to rule over the subhuman masses, would turn out to be quite unpleasant when you get to know them. Fingers crossed that this pops the fairytale bubble that the Americans hold them in, and the monarchy tourism racket suffers.

tenor-1.gif.b6f2ba2c14a80d45a634bf6bd674c6f0.gif

Actually, most people over here don't give a shit or really know that much about the British Royals.