Royal Family Crisis

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Interesting that she isn't labelled a whiner? 

Stop whining meghan blah blah blah. Stop whinging about management 

Didn't she complain about something before?

She's always complaining 

She's at it again ffs

Most of her views are complaints

At least She's been furloughed so we don't have to listen to her whining

Why doesn't she hang herself on her pullup bar

What that kind of fairness?

When did she complain she was bullied? If anything the claims were she was a bully. 

Take it from me if you are being bullied and suicidal then you aren't going to sit looking calm and smiling on national TV.

I don't know if this is you projecting what other folk have said to you in the past. If so that's shocking. 

Bit even so, you taking that and applying it to someone else you dislike is really, really fucking dark man. Don't do that shit, it's not cool. 

21 minutes ago, Gaz said:

You really are an absolutely despicable c**t.

Spent 90% of your life on here bitching and moaning about your work but as soon as it's someone else's mental health you're telling them to fucking hang themselves.

No, I was told this by Sergeant Wilson.

Reported to admin, nothing done.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I don't know if this is you projecting what other folk have said to you in the past. If so that's shocking. 

Bit even so, you taking that and applying it to someone else you dislike is really, really fucking dark man. Don't do that shit, it's not cool. 

So because she's a wid and everyone hates the royal family suddenly it's an issue.

Double standards, not cool.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

So because she's a wid and everyone hates the royal family suddenly it's an issue.

Double standards, not cool.

What? That is a narrative you have completely made up right there on the spot. 

Please climb out of this hole you're quickly digging for yourself. I've never once commented on my views on Megan Markle, the royals or your situation. 

So you can retract your aspersions of my 'double standards' unless you can show proof of them. 

What you said earlier was dark as f**k. If it's been thrown at you in the past it's shite and I understand that you are pissed off at that but what are you gaining by casting it on someone else? 

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

What? That is a narrative you have completely made up right there on the spot. 

Please climb out of this hole you're quickly digging for yourself. I've never once commented on my views on Megan Markle, the royals or your situation. 

So you can retract your aspersions of my 'double standards' unless you can show proof of them. 

What you said earlier was dark as f**k. If it's been thrown at you in the past it's shite and I understand that you are pissed off at that but what are you gaining by casting it on someone else? 

Did I say you had double standards?

Just in general, until mental health, depression or bullying becomes trendy or a fad people couldn't give a shit.

I dont have the post but it was in the fitness thread. 

"Someone could hang themselves off that"

It doesn't take much digging to find my posts on the depression thread.

It wasn't the first time either, I started a thread about narcissism and got a response from him 

"Needs urgent psychiatric attention"

So yeah, double fucking standards

Go through this thread and plenty others and boom, out of nowhere abuse. Ridicule and bringing up the same shit. Most of it totally unwarranted and unnecessary but tonight I guess I've had enough and I'm calling it out.

Edited by D.A.F.C

Which one was the racist over the baby's skin colour? Was surprised it wasn't Phil the Greek.

Lot of people reckoning it’s the reason for William and Harry’s fallout.

4 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Which one was the racist over the baby's skin colour? Was surprised it wasn't Phil the Greek.

Google some of the shite Princess Michael of Kent got up to. My moneys on the one who wore the racist brooch, named the black sheep venus and serena and told 4 black people to go back to the colonies and had a nazi ss officer da. 

Not too keen to dignify some utterly abhorrent stuff from D.A.F.C here, but it should be pointed out that its pretty common place for folk who know anyone who has committed suicide (this is replicate din the media and in my own limited experience) to say that they are often totally shocked and surprised because seemingly happy smily folk take there own lives. Often, absolutely no one expects it. To see someone who does go on about mental health on here diminish it to being characterised by someone moping about/being down in the dumps and that's the only folk who can be suffering Is a massive fucking minter. Frankly, you need to take a break from here m8

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Did I say you had double standards?

Just in general, until mental health, depression or bullying becomes trendy or a fad people couldn't give a shit.

I dont have the post but it was in the fitness thread. 

"Someone could hang themselves off that"

It doesn't take much digging to find my posts on the depression thread.

It wasn't the first time either, I started a thread about narcissism and got a response from him 

"Needs urgent psychiatric attention"

So yeah, double fucking standards

I mean this in the kindest way possible. Sometimes it's for the best to take a step back and give yourself a bit of time away, be that a few hours, days or whatever. 

Reading through your posts this last few hours, you should give yourself a while away. 

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I don't get the anti republican 'do you want a President Farage?' take.

Surely it's better to be able to vote out a racist nonce after 4 years, rather than being stuck with a whole family of them for life.

100%.

My post was more that it's very funny to think about the kind of candidates the English would actually vote in.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I mean this in the kindest way possible. Sometimes it's for the best to take a step back and give yourself a bit of time away, be that a few hours, days or whatever. 

Reading through your posts this last few hours, you should give yourself a while away. 

Oh aye, stop defending yourself I dont like it. 

I dont like it so much I'll create a thread about heads gone. 

Kindly stop standing up for yourself. Nah its ok

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

A parcel of detestable individuals who are only surpassed in pointlessness by this tosser.

My money’s on the Kheredine Idessane of the Royals being the racist.

D1367E3A-63B0-4AA0-84FF-9C3BED21E18A.jpeg

He's an utter creep.  I switched on the BBC news at lunch time today and they were speaking to Sarah Somebody, presented as BBC's "Royal Correspondent"... how many do they need?!

I reckon it's an absolute NAP that it's either William or Charles who have had that conversation with Harry. 

Definitely not auld Phil as he's not sure whether it's New York or New Year. Any 'bongo bongo' remarks from him now would be brushed off and not taken to heart as he's a senile old man. 

This is why Harry doesn't talk to his Da or his brother.