Rangers - 55 or 1

Rangers - 55 or 1  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

I'm not a bigot. Using the word *** doesn't make you a bigot. 

You can't support an institution of bigotry and then turn around and call others bigots, it doesn't work like that I'm afraid. 

It's like when your Farage types like to claim they get offended when they get called a "honkey" or something like that. 

Canna happen. 

This really has damaged you 😂

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aye, folk arguing until the end of time over something that ultimately matters not one bit.

55 or 1, it's just an absolute tragedy that the events of 2012 were a mere blip and that Scottish football is back to 'normal'.

I don't believe that there was ever the intention to do anything about it minus one of the two big power brokers. It was a case of biding their time. For that the League (Doncaster) , the Clubs and in particular the Chairmen including Messrs Lawell, Milne and Petrie should be criticised for their conduct.

Best case scenario for them would have seen Rangers booted into the Championship for a season, worst case was the diddies not playing along  it was out the leagues and back in the back door to the bottom division and then a return.in 3 or 4 seasons which is what ended up happening. The MSM were desperate for "normal service" to be resumed. Eventually they got it.

Edited by AndyM

I feel far too many people are not seeing the wood for the trees here, if it's the larger number it's not 55 but 54½.

For me, and I've posted this already...  "If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding? How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?" .. as the great philosopher Pink Floyd once summarised. Obviously meat is paying your debts while pudding refers to the trophies gained before 2012.

Edited by Ric

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

I feel far too many people are not seeing the wood for the trees here, if it's the larger number it's not 55 but 54½.

Do Dumbarton fans accept that they've only won 1.5 league titles?

35 minutes ago, Ric said:

For me, and I've posted this already...  "If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding? How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?" .. as the great philosopher Pink Floyd once summarised. Obviously meat is paying your debts while pudding refers to the trophies gained before 2012.

Aye but we would have won it on either goal difference or goal average

I’d consider this championship league win number 55 but happy for others to consider it the first if it somehow mitigates their dissatisfaction.

As long as we’re champions now and trying to win it again each and every season going forward I’ll settle for that. 

Are you still the World's Most Successful Team, despite being 13 European Cups behind Real Madrid in the biggest prize in club football?  Which I class as the football equivalent of winning a Grand Slam in Tennis.  So basically a Pete Sampras to a, I dunno, John Isner?

6 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Did you start a parade in Livingston? Were you one of the minkers in Glasgow scrapping and pishing in the streets? 

20 arrests at a bloody celebratory event, it could only be one club. 

Using a phrase which is highly offensive to the travelling community, you just can't help yourself. 

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Are you still the World's Most Successful Team, despite being 13 European Cups behind Real Madrid in the biggest prize in club football?  Which I class as the football equivalent of winning a Grand Slam in Tennis.  So basically a Pete Sampras to a, I dunno, John Isner?

Using that logic can they even then consider themselves the most successful team in Glasgow? 🙃

26 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Did you start a parade in Livingston? Were you one of the minkers in Glasgow scrapping and pishing in the streets? 

20 arrests at a bloody celebratory event, it could only be one club. 

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Using a phrase which is highly offensive to the travelling community, you just can't help yourself. 

You're making a mit of yourself.

8 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Is it f**k. 

The other term is offensive, and I won't be saying it. 

It is considered offensive,  most people would have just apologised and not used it again. 

It should be 56 tbh considering our form compared to celtc shows we would have caught them at the end of last year if the league wasn't prematurely ended and they were gifted a title. 

1 hour ago, Ric said:

And some of them were tainted EBT cheating Trophies.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

It should be 2 tbh considering our form compared to celtc shows we would have caught them at the end of last year if the league wasn't prematurely ended and they were gifted a title.