Rangers - 55 or 1

Rangers - 55 or 1  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me it's 55. The club went through troubled times, no denying that but the way they went about their business this season has been impressive. They have been ruthless and the football at times has been sublime. The press/media agree.
FWIT Aberdeen fans are not allowed to vote. You're club is an embarrassment and have won f**k all worth remembering in decades.

Club might be an embarrassment

But I can sleep easy tonight in my Glasgow home, knowing that I will always be better than the sub human scum that follow follow you lot.

Night. [emoji182]

17 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

FWIW, "Rangers" or Sevco or whatever have been by far and away the best side in the league this season, and are doing really well in Europe. No one can dispute that. 

Ultimately though, it feels like in spite of the decade or so of financial doping, they've still somehow managed to have their cake, and eat is everybody else's as well. 

42 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Another thing that sticks in the craw of someone like me is the fact that all negative aspects of the "old club" can be forgotten. Things like debt, people seeking compensation for sexual abuse etc. Yet, positive aspects, like honours won, are undoubtedly the same thing and 100% carried over. It can't be both ways. 

One of the things that transferred from the old company to the new company was the SFA licence. 

There's was a big deal over it at the time, it took ages - and Rangers accepted that transferring it over this way meant we'd receive punishments that Rangers were due to receive (e.g transfer bans). But effectively it means that the Rangers playing today are playing under the same licence that Rangers have had for decades. And it's why SFA and UEFA recognise us as the same club. 

It's boring and technical - but that's the reason Rangers fans are right and Sevco nuts are wrong. UEFA do a 10 year coefficient to hand out prize money, and Rangers get points for the 2011-12 season, and for having won the Cup Winners' Cup. 

Its not a conspiracy. The reporting at the time was premature, and the shock value was probably to sell papers. 

The only people that talk about "55" are Rangers fans amongst themselves.  (Things Insecure People Do to Try to Seem Important).

Everyone else KNOWS it's the first major trophy the new club "The rangers 2012"   have won after 9 banter years of trying.

2 minutes ago, Leewood said:

The only people that talk about "55" are Rangers fans amongst themselves.  (Things Insecure People Do to Try to Seem Important).

Everyone else KNOWS it's the first major trophy the new club "The rangers 2012"   have won after 9 banter years of trying.

I know people can live in online echo chambers but you might want to check the news.

This simple fact that Charles Green had to get SFA registration transferred to his new club from Rangers in liquidation is the only evidence required.  Clearly a new club, otherwise there would have been no need for the transfer.

It's staggering how the weegia right throughout the whole saga has chosen itself to claim it's a grey area - but it was the weegia who deliberately muddied the waters just to keep half their audience onside.

2 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Rangers* fans and their ‘history‘

278FC108-BCC8-4DAD-97A3-B1A25645D9DA.jpeg.3c56bd9c1e08ae8d42a56da6f1a8864d.jpeg

Amazing. 

That would be more applicable if captioned "Diddies on P&B when discussing Rangers history"

16 minutes ago, Leewood said:

😂😂😂

Holy f**k this website is a cult. 

I have carried out a thorough forensic financial investigation into the circumstances surrounding Rangers FC in 2012.

I can confirm that the face painter has still not been paid.

In financial law this translates as Rangers let their team die , a new team was formed and applied to join the SFL.

New team and a League title within 9 years of forming is an unbelievable achievement.

Well done The Rangers.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

As a rangers fan, I wouldn't be throwing accusations of this place being a cult, when you consider the lack of critical thought amongst your fellow fans. 

Rangers might be the most cult like football club in the world.

I'll do what I want you wee sectarian idiot. 

Critical thought leading you to think football fans following their club is the same as a cult in comparison to a website filled with multiple different groups is... how would you say, quite clear that you've not thought about much. 

5 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Sectarian 😂 dearie me. 

Nah, it's not that they follow their team, it's the fact they follow the set beliefs they think they are supposed to have in following the club. 

Nobody likes Rangers, it's not cultish. There's reasons for it, reasons you'll refuse to acknowledge because you're one of the aforementioned cult members. 

-We're all cult like crazy in love with our club - "Nobody likes Rangers" 

-Doesn't understand what is sectarian language and what isn't.

-Has missed the point about calling this place cultish and is making invalid comparisons. 

Tell me more about this critical thinking you speak of and who lacks what. 

Edited by Stormzy