Rangers - 55 or 1

Rangers - 55 or 1  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, Lothiangamer said:

Your form at the end of last season, does this form include the 1-0 defeat to Hamilton at Ibrox, and the 2-1 defeat at Kilmarnock? Celtic were 13 points ahead of you when the league got stopped. you were not in the greatest of form you lost 2 and drew 1 of your last 5 League games last season. Celtic won 4 and drew 1.

Deluded or what?

Yeah that's been established back in 2012, just like their new team.

6 hours ago, gannonball said:

In that case this one is fair bit more expensive. 54 titles for a pound then 80 million in losses for the next one.

You're mistaking the timeline I think. Whyte bought Rangers for quid. Not sure how much the new club/company paid for the assets of the old club/company in liquidation. 

44 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Careful there, not ALL of them are bigots, you know that, right? Many of them aren't. They sold all those orange kits the other season because the fans loved Dick Advocaat so much. 

Rangers fans are all individuals. There is absolutely no homogenous thought, they've just all somehow came to the same conclusions on their own.

Same with the orange flares.  And this seasons goalie top.  Simply paying homage to the Advocat generation and those two Dutch boys who played for them about 20 years ago.

Edited by TonyFerrino

Anyone hear Richard Gough on the radio earlier?

Another that thought it "understandable" that 10 years since the last title justified all the stuff in George Sq and "any other club would have done it"................

12 hours ago, Lothiangamer said:

Officially its 55, morally you could say its the first. I say officially as the SPFL, SFA, UEFA and FIFA have them as the same club. I know most people look upon them as corrupt, but they are still the official licensed bodies within Scotland, Europe and the World.

Indeed. Probably the best answer on the subject.

Think I'll start another poll. Are Aberdeen FC the biggest bunch of bottle merchant diddies in the SPL?

My stance since 2012 hasn't changed: if you're using the "sevco", "first title", "new club" patter and, in the process of doing so, getting angrier than the h*n(s) you're intending to wind up with said patter, you've fucked it.

Desperate to hold on to the 1887 Scottish cup win over Dumbarton

On 07/03/2021 at 22:16, deadasdillinger said:

A baby born in 2012 has had 9 Christmases, just as a club born in 2012 has seen 9 league titles handed out. 

The Rangers has won 1 of those titles. 

Simple maths. 

What if the baby was born on Boxing Day 2012 

shirley that would be only 8 Christmas’s 

major flaw in your point here 

19 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

Did you start a parade in Livingston? Were you one of the minkers in Glasgow scrapping and pishing in the streets? 

20 arrests at a bloody celebratory event, it could only be one club. 

Over exuberance I think it’s called 

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Which shows you to be a person of poor judgement whose opinions shouldn’t be taken too seriously

To be fair he could mean from a work environment.  I know certainly in Inverness if you work in a place that employs a lot of staff, the vast majority who follow a team will follow (follow) Rangers or Celtic.

I'm not personally friends with any Rangers fans, and only 1 Celtic fan, but I know a heap of both sets of supporters.

To be fair he could mean from a work environment.  I know certainly in Inverness if you work in a place that employs a lot of staff, the vast majority who follow a team will follow (follow) Rangers or Celtic.
I'm not personally friends with any Rangers fans, and only 1 Celtic fan, but I know a heap of both sets of supporters.

If you’ve ended up working for the sort of company that knowingly employs “those sorts of people” then that suggests some pretty poor judgment on your part

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you’ve ended up working for the sort of company that knowingly employs “those sorts of people” then that suggests some pretty poor judgment on your part

Glorious. This has turned from a debate about 1 or 55 into non-Rangers fans having a pop at each other for having the audacity to be employed alongside Rangers fans 😂