Rangers - 55 or 1

Rangers - 55 or 1  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me it's 55. The club went through troubled times, no denying that but the way they went about their business this season has been impressive. They have been ruthless and the football at times has been sublime. The press/media agree.

FWIT Aberdeen fans are not allowed to vote. You're club is an embarrassment and have won f**k all worth remembering in decades.

Edited by Steakngravys Maw

45 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

For me it's 55. The club went through troubled times, no denying that but the way they went about their business this season has been impressive. They have been ruthless and the football at times has been sublime. The press/media agree.

FWIT Aberdeen fans are not allowed to vote. You're club is an embarrassment and have won f**k all worth remembering in decades.

Big team found. 

My stance since 2012 hasn't changed: if you're using the "sevco", "first title", "new club" patter and, in the process of doing so, getting angrier than the h*n(s) you're intending to wind up with said patter, you've fucked it.

Edited by HibsFan

1 hour ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Coming from a Raith fan 😂 why so angry? Your sister not letting you pump her tonight🤔

1 hour ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

243C5F70-E951-4780-8B82-A24DAF55C148.jpeg.2c4ec4b7fa5a7028ce44b42162cbdd4f.jpeg

6 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

A baby born in 2012 has had 9 Christmases, just as a club born in 2012 has seen 9 league titles handed out. 

The Rangers has won 1 of those titles. 

Simple maths. 

What a wonderful day,  posts like these are making it so much more sweeter.