Congratulations to Rangers for winning their first ever league title.

1 hour ago, AllSaint said:

The news story of the Rangers fan exposing himself to celebrate is absolutely vile. Who on earth commits a sex crime to celebrate? 

Rangers fans, apparently. 

And to give him his dues, he seems to be the only Rangers fan who’s socially distancing whilst celebrating. 

Edited by Junior_Arab

I am heartened that the The Rangers fans have brought the same standard of behaviour to Glasgow as is usually visited on other towns and cities across Scotland every other Saturday.

There is some daft MP (sandra white) on the radio just now moaning about this "disgraceful behaviour" and saying it is embarrassing for the city......................as if it is the first fucking time this has been seen.

What a fucking minter.

In a brief moment of vulnerability, I’d like to thank the whole P&B community. Since joining in the summer I’ve been made to feel (mostly) welcome, and I feel like letting you all know I’m grateful while I’m still most likely a bit drunk. Might delete later.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

In a brief moment of vulnerability, I’d like to thank the whole P&B community. Since joining in the summer I’ve been made to feel (mostly) welcome, and I feel like letting you all know I’m grateful while I’m still most likely a bit drunk. Might delete later.

Quoting before you sober up and delete.

Get some sleep.

I hope there is an academic study into why an explicit policy of Police Scotland (and forerunners) over decades where Rangers supporters were allowed to do what they liked with no discernable consequences, led to a situation where Rangers supporters did what they liked with no discernable consequences.

It's a head-scratcher.