Congratulations to Rangers for winning their first ever league title.

3 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Many congratulations to Rangers on behalf of all right-thinking Scottish football fans for making Celtic's eight and a half tainted titles seem like utter utter failure to their cretinous fans. 

Thank you brother, I look forward to seeing the Heart of Midlothian correcting the injustices of last season by romping home to the Championship title in a few weeks - the Premiership quite simply needs it's biggest teams in the top flight.

Just now, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Watching these folk giving themselves Covid-55 in George Square, I'd almost forgotten how thick and ugly your average Old Firm fan is.

Imagine taking your children to that.

Hopefully Social Work will take kids off these clearly unfit parents. 

2 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Might it be that there is a god after all? Actually forget that.  It’ll just start an “Aye but what school did he go to” argument.

If he's Protestant he went to an Old Testament school, if he's Roman Catholic he went to a Money Changers in the Temple school, imho.

8 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Imagine taking your children to that.

Hopefully Social Work will take kids off these clearly unfit parents. 

A literal "won't someone think of the children" moment.

P&B Sunday, everyone.

26 minutes ago, G51 said:

Thank you brother, I look forward to seeing the Heart of Midlothian correcting the injustices of last season by romping home to the Championship title in a few weeks - the Premiership quite simply needs it's biggest teams in the top flight.

I truly believe that Heart of Midlothian and Rangers have inspired each other to coast through our respective leagues. No doubt Neil Doncaster and the members of the "independent" Celtic-minded arbitration panel have been absolutely spewing at how class has told in the end. 

Ach the whole thing was great fun while it lasted, but it's been over for a while now.  A club from Glasgow I despise won the league, but that always happens, so no further harm done.  It's a shame Rangers' trophy drought has ended, but hilarious that Celtic screwed up something that mattered to them so spectacularly.

In honour of old times, I will actually congratulate Kincardine and Bennett, Hell even Tedi and No8.  

8 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

I truly believe that Heart of Midlothian and Rangers have inspired each other to coast through our respective leagues. No doubt Neil Doncaster and the members of the "independent" Celtic-minded arbitration panel have been absolutely spewing at how class has told in the end. 

Zero doubt in my mind about it. I imagine Neil Doncaster, Rod McKenzie and all the "bhoys" at the Scottish Professional Football League are going to be pig-sick come the two Trophy Days in May.

Regardless of their backdoor shenanigans, you simply cannot keep good clubs down.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ach the whole thing was great fun while it lasted, but it's been over for a while now.  A club from Glasgow I despise won the league, but that always happens, so no further harm done.  It's a shame Rangers' trophy drought has ended, but hilarious that Celtic screwed up something that mattered to them so spectacularly.

In honour of old times, I will actually congratulate Kincardine and Bennett, Hell even Tedi and No8.  

Just checked @The_Kincardine's profile, he hasn't posted on here since 25th February.

Does anyone know him personally? Is he OK?