Congratulations to Rangers for winning their first ever league title.

4 minutes ago, S7C said:

As much as I hate to say it the title is deserved. Congratulations to those of you who aren't behaving like arseholes tonight. Where are Police Scotland?

Not allowed to do anything as it's all just high jinks by ra peepul apparently. 

Despite every single one of them should be getting £60-£10,000 fines.

You and i both know not one of them will be touched.

Sad day for justice system.

8 minutes ago, S7C said:

As much as I hate to say it the title is deserved. Congratulations to those of you who aren't behaving like arseholes tonight. Where are Police Scotland?

Probably joining in.

11 minutes ago, S7C said:

They have just made arrests on those not joining in the bouncey. 

Once again, Rangers fans are doing the correct and proper thing.

By congregating in this size and being this boisterous, we will prove definitively that there is no major outdoor threat of COVID transmission, as the numbers for Glasgow won't rise as a result of this.

This will pave the way for the lifting of restrictions on meeting people outdoors, and given the amount of singing that's been going on, the return of supporters to stadiums in three weeks time.

You are all welcome, folks.

20 minutes ago, S7C said:

Problem is the police have set a precedent now. If Hearts win the Championship and 10000 people go to Princes Street to party is that now ok ? 

They’ve made a right arse of this.

1 minute ago, AllSaint said:

The news story of the Rangers fan exposing himself to celebrate is absolutely vile. Who on earth commits a sex crime to celebrate? 

Agree, @AJF has taken it too far this time.

4 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

The news story of the Rangers fan exposing himself to celebrate is absolutely vile. Who on earth commits a sex crime to celebrate? 

A sex criminal?

52 minutes ago, G51 said:

I have to say, sauntering to the title in the manner that we have makes me think that the only Celtic team that would have been close to us this season is the first Rodgers team. We were winning this regardless, outside of Celtic delivering a season in the 95th+ percentiles.

Despite that, it has been exceptionally funny to watch them standing on rake after rake throughout the duration of the season, and I know it's been a consolation for all the non-Rangers fans out there too. A pleasing season for everyone, really.

Aye but they've got the better squad.

I feel sorry for the Rangers lads and understand why there's a few out with the Astra fireworks from Asda. Winning the long lusted after title after a decade of ceaseless slagging by getting a win in an empty stadium and then it being confirmed by a goalless draw in Dundee is probably the saddest of all league wins, so I suppose they had to do something to let the rest of us know that it had happened.

It's schrodinger's league title - if no-one can observe you winning it, does it really exist?