Congratulations to Rangers for winning their first ever league title.

2 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Congratulations on the first title and all that but if any of ra peepul from Stenhousemuir that are setting off fireworks at your socially distanced house based sash bash just now are reading this can you please give it a rest, my dog is frantic. Cheers. 

Say that drunk. I stumbled reading it.

I have to say, sauntering to the title in the manner that we have makes me think that the only Celtic team that would have been close to us this season is the first Rodgers team. We were winning this regardless, outside of Celtic delivering a season in the 95th+ percentiles.

Despite that, it has been exceptionally funny to watch them standing on rake after rake throughout the duration of the season, and I know it's been a consolation for all the non-Rangers fans out there too. A pleasing season for everyone, really.

Most amusing listening to the fireworks going off in my hometown from houses where I know for a fact the homeowners have never been to Ibrox in their lives, fair play to the Glasgow punters celebrating their first major honour but f@ck the rest of the glory hunting cling ons.