Congratulations to Rangers for winning their first ever league title.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

It's quite the fairy tale, really. When the plucky Ibrox side were formed in 2012, few people predicted they'd reach such lofty heights. Sure there were stumbles on the way up the league structure, from (same old) Alloa, always cheating, to the humiliation at Fir Park, but they fought manfully against all the odds - and the 'deep state' SFA agenda - and I think we should all congratulate such a Roy of the Rovers success story.

Well done Rangers, you now have the same number of league titles as Third Lanark, Kilmarnock or Motherwell.

Thanks Ric, your salty tears are delicious. 

More please...

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m petty, and a few other things as well, so I will never ever congratulate that lot for anything, even though you are taking the piss.

I thought about congratulating them but f**k that. I will not pretend to have anything other than contempt. They probably prefer it that way anyway.

22 minutes ago, Ric said:

It's quite the fairy tale, really. When the plucky Ibrox side were formed in 2012, few people predicted they'd reach such lofty heights. Sure there were stumbles on the way up the league structure, from (same old) Alloa, always cheating, to the humiliation at Fir Park, but they fought manfully against all the odds - and the 'deep state' SFA agenda - and I think we should all congratulate such a Roy of the Rovers success story.

Well done Rangers, you now have the same number of league titles as Third Lanark, Kilmarnock or Motherwell.

Totally unfair Ric. Third Lanark would have far more than 1 title by now if only they had been reincarnated too. I suppose the imagined “social unrest” was not sufficiently large enough to ignore their liquidation and to shoehorn a new Third Lanark into the leagues. RIP Third Lanark and the original Rangers.

Just now, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I think it's hilarious that they've waited so long to win this trophy but can't even celebrate it properly.

Might it be that there is a god after all? Actually forget that.  It’ll just start an “Aye but what school did he go to” argument.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Poor stuff. No mention of the losses to Annan, Stirling Albion or Peterhead or the league titles won by Dundee and Dundee United.😂