QoS Vs Alloa

I was just about to post that we were doing okay but the final ball was letting us down.  

The Alloa defence looks nervy, so I f we can just be a bit more precise there are more goals in this for us. 

Mebude is a great wee player. 

Edited by qos_75

Incredible goal, but Alloa will continue to have chances if we don't change things. We're playing a high line but the flat midfield four means we've no ability to press. Shields can't press on his own. So Alloa are bringing it up to the halfway line unchallenged and then picking their favoured pass, and they have the pace advantage over our defence. It is/should be a recipe for disaster. I would push Mebude further forward to support Shields with pressing, it's a system that's worked for us in recent weeks.

Oho! Lee Connelly with a scorcher, 2-2.

Right after Shields hits the inside of the far post with an easy run at goal to almost make it 3-1.

Edit: shit, that's yer man Obileye off for an accidental stamp going for a challenge. Good for us, but his beard will be missed.

Edited by BFTD