The Temperance Movement

keyser_soze

Only got into these guys in the last couple of months, since then have self titled first album and A Deeper Cut on vinyl. I know they split up last year so gutted I won't see them live when lockdown lifts, any other fans out there ?

Yep, you bet there are.

Very impressive first and third albums - a cross between the Faces and Free to these ears. Traditional British rock that actually sounds fresh and current..

They got a bit lost on the second album - overproduced and inexplicably some great in-concert songs (e.g. The Long Run) didn't make the cut.

Absolutely sensational live, as you might expect.

Well done on finding them and starting this thread.

18 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Yep, you bet there are.

Very impressive first and third albums - a cross between the Faces and Free to these ears. Traditional British rock that actually sounds fresh and current..

They got a bit lost on the second album - overproduced and inexplicably some great in-concert songs (e.g. The Long Run) didn't make the cut.

Absolutely sensational live, as you might expect.

Well done on finding them and starting this thread.

Listened to a couple of tracks from White Bear and decided against it, although I can get a sealed vinyl for only £14 including postage costs. It just didn't seem to have the wow factor of the 1st and 3rd records.