Dundee United vs The Green Cheek

15 minutes ago, captainkev said:

It's infuriating. McNulty's consolation goal at Ibrox has probably guaranteed him a place in the team for the rest of the season.

I have no issue with McNulty getting a game - he is as good an option to play alongside Shankland as Aperre or Clark.

Its the fcuking shoehorning of 3 of them into the side which completely fucks our shape.

Fuchs is playing right(ish), Harkes is playing left(ish) and Clark in midfield. Is it any fucking wonder we can't get on the ball?

Keep it fucking simple - play Butcher and Fuchs in the middle, and have Sporle/Apere on the left and Bolton/Chalmers on the right.

Edited by ArabFC

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s very good on the ball with excellent vision. I’m surprised when he left Well for £3m he didn’t have more options than Celtic.

Me too. 

Best young midfielder in Scotland at a snip for £3.25m. 

I wonder if it is because Well will go above Utd if Celtic win by 2+ goals is the key reason why Celtic look like they could play for 900 minutes and not score. The shooting has actually been quite funny.