Dundee United vs The Green Cheek

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s very good on the ball with excellent vision. I’m surprised when he left Well for £3m he didn’t have more options than Celtic.

I’m sure there was an English team in for him at the same time. Might have been Norwich. 

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Me too. 

Best young midfielder in Scotland at a snip for £3.25m. 

I wonder if it is because Well will go above Utd if Celtic win by 2+ goals is the key reason why Celtic look like they could play for 900 minutes and not score. The shooting has actually been quite funny. 

I’d expect he won’t be short of offers at the end of the season.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I thought the offside call against us late on was correct at the time but having seen the replay I’m not so sure.

Usually the player reacts when he knows he was on whereas he didnt make much of it. Very tight in the replay, more on than off.

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

Usually the player reacts when he knows he was on whereas he didnt make much of it. Very tight in the replay, more on than off.

Having seen it again just now definitely not offside.  Glossed over by Sky - big surprise.

I have no issue with McNulty getting a game - he is as good an option to play alongside Shankland as Aperre or Clark.
Its the fcuking shoehorning of 3 of them into the side which completely fucks our shape.
Fuchs is playing right(ish), Harkes is playing left(ish) and Clark in midfield. Is it any fucking wonder we can't get on the ball?
Keep it fucking simple - play Butcher and Fuchs in the middle, and have Sporle/Apere on the left and Bolton/Chalmers on the right.

This needs to be a proper, structured 4231 with wingers who can actually help our full-backs.

I’m not a huge fan of Bolton but at least if you stuck him at right-wing he’s capable of helping out and offering an outlet. Sporle and Bolton on with McNulty and Clark (or Harkes) at least moves us to something with a bit more structure.

Would imagine it's a matter of time until Celtic score here, but they're still taking way too many shots outside the box.

For all the buzz about Kennedy being a modern coach, he hasn't changed that.

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I can't quite understand what's going on in the game... Has someone told Celtic's outfield players that if they score, they have to go in goal? 

If I was a Celtic player, I would be doing everything in my power to get to the R*ngers game with, on paper at least, the title still winnable. 

Giving a guard of honour, at home to your biggest rivals is not an option.

That said, I ain't, I don't care and come on you Terrors...