The Killie Thread 2021-2022

We've missed Hearts' triumphant stroll to the title. We'll probably still be around for the next one though. I've just had the depressing thought that Ayr are so shite they might get relegated too. That would be irksome.

16 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Alright folks, what have we missed?

The twin towers are no longer standing in New York and the butterfly effect has been quite something. 

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Yes. It's had a lick of paint. A couple of times.

Tbh, the thought of getting back up the road for the first away derby is my sole crumb of comfort right now.

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

Tbh, the thought of getting back up the road for the first away derby is my sole crumb of comfort right now.

In my time as a fan, we have never been in the same league. At least there would be four derbies next season. I just hope fans will be allowed back by then.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

In my time as a fan, we have never been in the same league. At least there would be four derbies next season. I just hope fans will be allowed back by then.

The last time we played each other in the league at Somerset, I was 18 & thought nothing of starting drinking at 9 in the morning before it.

4 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

The last time we played each other in the league at Somerset, I was 18 & thought nothing of starting drinking at 9 in the morning before it.

20th of March 1993. I was two years old then.

EDIT: that was at Rugby Park. My bad. The point of being two years old the last time we were in the same league still stands though.

Edited by Richey Edwards

11 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The prospect of 4 Ayrshire Derbies really is mouthwatering. I still think Killie will avoid relegation though 

To all be on the BBC on a Friday night lol